Epilogue :C

It has been a year and a half since we got married. We went to the Bahamas for our honey moon, and moved into a different house. This house was bigger since we were now married and we're going to start a family sooner or later.

Although it looks like it is sooner than later since I am standing in the bathroom right now and looking at a positive pregnancy test

Although it looks like it is sooner than later since I am standing in the bathroom right now and looking at a positive pregnancy test. My hair was in a messy bun and I was wearing only joggers and a tank top since it is eight o'clock in the morning. Nathaniel has left for work. He was supposed to have today off but he was called in for an emergency surgery on a dog that tore three ligaments in its leg.
At least I have time to set up everything for his birthday. And i now have another gift to add to the list to give him.
I started setting up the lunch date which will be held in our bedroom. I set up the plates, food, movies and drinks. Of course he will be the only one drinking alcohol for the next nine months.

I set his presents by the bed, but our one under my pillow, which was the pregnancy test in an empty Apple Watch box, wrapped in gift wrap

It was already 3 o'clock meaning Nathan will be here any minute. I bought the rest of he did up and then got dressed into a pair of jeans and a black and white shirt.

Downstairs I heard the door open and close and when I got there I saw Nathan taking off his shoes

He was wearing a casual desk sweater and black jeans since his birthday is in November and it was getting colder and colder but not freezing yet.

"Hey baby

"Hey baby." I greeted, pecking him on the lips.

"Hey." He said with a smile.

"How was the surgery?" I asked.

"It went great. Expecting her to make a duo recovery in about a week or two, she will have some thrown me walking for s bit but she will be fine. What she was doing to rare three ligaments, is a mystery though."

Blaze came trotting into the room and Nathan crouched down, ready for the doggy gifs and kisses.

After that was done, we both went upstairs.

"Close your eyes." I said, with a grin.

"Why?" Nathan raises an eyebrow.

"That is for me to know and for you to find out." I said and Nathan closed his eyes with a shrug. I led him into the room and stiff him in front of the bed. "Happy birthday baby!" I said and Nathan opened his eyes.

"Wow. This is amazing Blair. Thank you. I really needed that." He smiled and then leaned down to kiss me. He pulled away, a grin on his face. "Now, I am absolutely starving!" He said making me laugh a bit.

"Then let's go eat, before you eat me."

"Who said I won't?" Nathan said with a smirk, making me slap his shoulder.

We are the food and talked. Even if we live together and are married, there is still a lot to talk about. He always tells me something new that happened at work since working as a vet is never the same. I tell him about my job. I no longer work as a regular police officer but for the SWAT team. I could get called at any moment unless I call in and tell them that I won't be able to show up for duty that day. That's exactly what I did today.

"So. Want to open your gifts?" I asked Nathan smiled.

"Of course. As long as you are one of them." He then wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me to him, kissing me passionately. I pulled away from him with a grin.

"We'll see." I giggled and then reached for his first two gifts. I got him a new camera to film his vlogs, and a new camera stand.

"Babe. This just have cost you a fortune. I love it!" He said when he was the gifts.

"Anything for you. But there is one more." I said. "Let me get it." I said. I stood up from the bed and walked over to the little couch we had in the room for no reason, and turned the camera that was there on, and also took the box. "Here. Open it." I said handing him the box.

He tore the wrapping paper but then stopped, and gave me a confused expression.

"But babe, I already have an Apple Watch." He said, rolling up his sleeve and pointing to the Apple Watch wrapped around his wrist. I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Well, yours is pretty old now isn't it?" I said, arms crossed, doing my best not to smile.

"Just s little." He said and proceeded to lift the lid. "Oh my god." He gasped when the lid was all the way off.

"You're not joking right? Because I heard pranks like this are really popular today." He said, and I could see a little sadness in his eyes.

"I'm not lying I swear. I took it this morning. So this." I took his hand and put it only still flat stomach. "Is our future baby." I said and Nathan dropped the box of the bed and nearly tackled me in a hug.

"I can't believe it! I'm gonna be a dad! We're gonna have a family!" He cheered and then kissed me. I could feel come thing wet on my cheek, and I knew that those weren't my tears for s fact. Nathan pulled away just enough to speak. "I love you so much Blair." He said and kisses me again.

The kiss didn't stop and we kept going until the clothes were on the floor.
And I completely forgot that the camera was still running.