Nightmares

{Don't play Media until instructed to!}

Matts POV:

TORD NO!!" Matt screamed, trying to reach out to the Norwegian as he fell into the pit of fire.

He felt the tears streaming down his cheeks as he suddenly sat up in his bed, shaking. He rolled out of his bed and crawled into the corner of his room and curled into ball, his body violently shaking as he let out quiet sobs.

The scene kept replaying in his mind, his body falling to the flames, the fact that he couldn't save him. No matter how many times he told himself it wasn't real, he couldn't help but blame himself.

He tried to fight the heaviness in his eyelids but he gave in and went back to the nightmares that haunted him.

Tords POV:

He couldn't sleep, he never could, so he would just sit in the living room, drinking coffee and staring outside. There was usually some kind of noise, but tonight was exceptionally quiet, that is, until he heard loud sobs coming from his ginger haired friends room.

Tord got up, quietly walking towards his room, and taking in a deep breath before gently pushing open the door. His eyes scanned the room until he spotted Matt, curled up in the corner of the room, his face was drenched in tears and his arms were wrapped tightly around his knees, pulling them to his chest.

As he stood in the doorway, unaware of what to do, he felt this weird feeling in his chest, to go over to Matt and just, hold him, and tell him everything was ok. Before he could control himself his feet started moving until he was right next to the ginger. He kneeled down and put his hand on Matts shoulder.

"Matt." He whispered, gently nudging his shoulder.

Matts eyes flew open, and he started crying even harder when he saw Tord.

Tord crawled closer, leaning against the wall, and pulling Matt towards him, resting his head in his lap.

"Sh, sh." he said playing with Matts hair. "it was just a dream."

"I-it f-felt s-so r-r-real." he said, his voice hardly audible.

Tord wiped away Matts tears and picked him up gently, holding him bridal style as he walked towards Matts bed.

He pulled back the covers and laid Matt down, laying next to him and covering them with the blanket. He pulled Matt close to him and rested his chin on top of his head.

{Play Media}

"Look at the stars, Look how they shine for you," He sung quietly, drawing circles on matts back.

"And everything you do, Yeah they were all yellow," He smiled as Matt wrapped his arms around Tords abdomen and nuzzled closer.

"I came along, I wrote a song for you, And all the things you do, And it was called yellow," He felt Matts eyelids flutter against his neck.

"So then I took my turn, Oh what a thing to have done, And it was all yellow," Matts heart stopped racing and started going back to a normal speed.

"Your skin, Oh yeah your skin and bones, Turn into something beautiful, You know you know I love you so, You know I love you so" He felt Matts breath hitch and his cheeks suddenly got warm.

"I swam across, I jumped across for you, Oh what a thing to do, Cause you were all yellow," Matts breathing slowed down.

"I drew a line, I drew a line for you, Oh what a thing to do, And it was all yellow. Your skin, Oh yeah your skin and bones, Turn into something beautiful, And you know, For you I'd bleed myself dry, For you I'd bleed myself dry." He felt Matts eyes flutter once more before he fell asleep. smiling, Tord closed his eyes to drift off to sleep himself.

-------------------------

I hope you enjoyed it! Next chapter will be up soon!

~Potato