A questionable feeling.

Matts POV:
As he laid there in Tords arms, he felt something in his chest, like some sort of pressure that had been there for so long, was suddenly lifted off of his heart.

It was a questionable feeling, but by now he was pretty sure he had figured it out.

"Love." He murmured quietly.

"What was that Matt?" Tord said looking down at him.

"Oh nothing." He said gazing into Tords eyes. 'Yes, definitely love. I'm in love, with Tord. I have been for a long time now and I just couldn't realize it, but now I have.' He thought, smiling warmly.

"Want to go get some hot cocoa?" Tord asked suddenly. Matt nodded, grabbing Tords hand as he sat up, not letting go of it as they walked out of the room, trying to ignore the (totally adorable) light pink tinted across Tords cheeks.

Matt sat down as Tord made some cocoa.

Edd walked out of his room, but before he closed the door, light brown spiky hair was visible from under his blankets. Edd walked over to the door, trying his best not to limp. "I'm heading out to buy some cola! See you guys later!" He said walking out the door and Tord chuckled.

"Guess Tom took my advice then." He said smugly and Matt looked at him confused.

"Will you teach me what that thing you said to Tom last night meant now?" He asked ever so innocently.

"Perhaps in a few chapters." He said patting Matt on the head and setting the cocoa in front of him as he sat next to the ginger haired man.