Lay with me a moment longer

Matts POV:

Matt sleepily rubbed his eyes as he woke up,  he smiled as he looked up at the shorter brunette laying next to him.

"Tord?" He said poking his belly.

"Matt." Tord responded, fully awake and looking down at him.

"How long have you been awake?" He asked tilting his head.

"About an hour." He said brushing a piece of hair out of Matts face with his thumb.

Matt nodded and wrapped his arms around Tords waist, and nuzzling his face Into his neck. "Thank you." He said quietly into the brunette's neck.

Tord was about to respond when he heard tom yelling

"TORD WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY HARPOON GUN?!?!?!"

"I, should probably go." He said pulling away from Matt to go deal with Tom

"Wait." Matt said holding onto Tords red hoodie. "Just, lay with me a moment longer?" He asked looking up at him.

Tord nodded and lay back down wrapping his arms around Matt and kissing his forehead.

Matt heard Tom angrily open Tords bedroom door, and then closing it when he wasn't there.

"Matt have you seen Tor-" He says as he opens Matts door and cuts himself off as he sees Matt and Tord cuddling.

"I feel like I'm intruding so I'm just gonna slowly back away." He said taking a step back.

"Screw off Tom go Fuck Edd or something." Tord yelled at him and then hid him and Matt under the blanket.

"Tord." Matt said looking at him with a serious face. "What does it mean to 'Fuck' someone?"

Tord faceplamed. "I'll explain that some other day." he said pulling the taller boy closer and nuzzling his face into his neck.

-----------------------------------------------------

I know its shitty pls don't kill me.

-POtatO