What even is this.

Matt's POV:

He was laying with Tord on his chest. Though he had been having a better time sleeping lately, there was something on his mind.

'Are we dating? Should I ask? Should I not? What if he doesn't really like me. Would he do something like that?'

"Dammit this is so confusing." He murmured, jumping slightly when the smaller man replied.

"What's confusing?" he murmured.

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Of course luv." he said moving his head so that he was gazing sleepily into Matt's eyes.

"Are we like, dating?" he asked quietly, glad the darkness was covering the blush on his face.

"Do you want to be dating?"

"Yea, I do."

"I do too." He said leaning up and capturing the gingers lips in a kiss.

~5 Years later~

"Do you, Matt, take Tord, as you husband, to hold, and care for, till the day that you die?"

"I Do."

"And do you, Tord, take Matt, as your husband, to hold, and to care for until the day that you die?"

"I do."

"I know pronounce you man, and man, You may kiss the groom."

Tord grabbed Matt's face and pulled him forwards, smashing their lips together. after a few moments, he pulled away and they rested their foreheads together.

"I Love you Matt."

Tord said as the small group that was in the chapel cheered.

"I Love you too Tord."

They shared one last kiss before they walked out of the small chapel, surrounded by Edd and Tom, who were holding hands, and Paul and Patryk, who had their arms hooked together.

"I guess that sometimes, nightmares, become the best dreams you could ever wish for." Matt said and him and Tord waved goodbye to their friends and climbed into a limo.

"Yea. I guess they do." Tord said putting his hand on Matt's knee and smiling as the limo headed to the airport.

________________________________________________________________________________

I hope ya'll liked that, i know the story was short but i think it was cute so idk. But ya.