A lesson by Tord.

If lemons make you uncomfortable don't read the following.
------------------------------
Matts POV:
They were stirring and drinking their cocoa when tom sneakily walked out of Edds room. "I'm going to buy more Smirnoff."

"Don't you have like, eight cases?" Tord asked.

"I drank it all." He said leaving the house.

Tord chuckled and then looked at Matt. "I guess it's just me and you then." He said, his voice coming out low.

"Y-yea I guess it is." He said, pink flushing his cheeks.

"You know, you look really cute when you blush like that." Tord said and Matt nearly spat out his cocoa.

"W-what?" He asked, his face going even redder.

Tord got out of his chair and pulled out Matts chair a little and sat down on his lap. Making Matts face turn into a tomato.

"I said," he whispered, moving closer to Matt as he spoke into his ear and erotically pulled himself closer to Matt. "You look really cute when you blush like that."

Matt looked at Tord, his eyes widening as Tords groin rubbed against his own. "I really want to kiss you right now." He said softly.

"Than go ahead and do it." Tord said, taking Matts hands and cupping his face with them.

Matt pulled Tords face close and softly pressed his own lips to Tords.

He smiled as Tord wrapped his arms around Matts neck.

Tord pulled away for a second and leaned his forehead against Matts.

"Take me to your bedroom and I can teach you a little lesson on what it means to fuck." Tord said in a husky voice.

Matt nodded his head and stood up as Tord wrapped his legs around Matts waist. Matt walked over to his room, slamming it closed with his foot as he walked over to his bed and sat down.

Tord moved so that his legs were on either side of of matts and pushed him down into the mattress.

Matt bit his lip as Tord kissed down his neck, softly sucking and biting at his collarbone.

Tord smiled as Matt let out a soft moan. Tord slowly slipped his hands under Matts shirt, pulling it upwards as he ran his hands over his chest. 

He trailed kisses up from the waistband of his pants up to his chest, as he pulled the shirt over his head and threw it across the room, quickly doing the same to his own.

He reconnected their lips and Matt put his hands on Tords waist, jerking him forward and grinding against him. 

Tord gasped but smiled as Matt started to get the hang of things.

Without break the kiss, he slowly reached his hand down and unbuttoned Matts jeans, he pushed them down till they were at his feet, Matt then kicked the jeans off his ankles and reached his hand down to fiddle with Tords belt.

Matt had finally managed to undo Tords belt, when Tord suddenly moved his hand down to Matts boxers and slowly palmed him.

Matt moaned out and arched his back at the sudden sensation. Tord moved down so he was level with Matts boxers, he slowly pulled down the waistband, only removing his hand quickly before he grabbed onto Matt again, slowly moving his hand up and down, making the ginger squirm in delight.

Tord moved his hand faster and trailed light kisses around Matts waist and down his thighs.

He felt Matt tense up and stopped before he could climax, leaving Matt flushed and pouting.

He crawled up next to him and flipped him over so he was on his hands and knees.

Tord slowly slid his own boxers off and gave Matt one last kiss as he slowly pushed into him.

Matts face contorted into pain, but slowly melted into pleasure as Tord quickened his pace.

Matt moaned and gripped onto the sheets for dear life as Tord rammed into him one last before they both climaxed. 

Tord collapsed next to Matt. Both breathing heavily as Tord pulled Matt into his chest, pulling the sheets over them.

"Now that Matt, is what it means to fuck." He said in between ragged breaths.

Forgive me Thomas for I have sinned.

I literally have to put a lot of quarters into the sin tin rn I'll be back once I raise 5 million dollars worth the quarters.