Chapter Twenty One - Finally

Chapter Twenty One - Finally (Ironic? lol) 

______________________

"Run." I shouted as I followed the pack of omegas into the woods. They were getting better and better every time we trained. Determination was always the only thing on their faces.

We ran the entire border twice before I led them back to the training center. "You guys are improving nicely." I appraised as they all partnered up for our lessons today. "Practice the warm up drills and then your defensive skills."

Nods were shared all around and I had to smile as I watched them, they looked like real warriors now, something even my father had noticed on the full pack training days. He had a proud gleam in his eyes when he'd see me helping train them and again when they'd take down one of his elite warriors.

"Good Damien." I grinned as he took down Tristan.

After an hour I dismissed the group and ran up to my room. I had an hour until I could meet Lucas and I couldn't go early. He'd wanted to always be the first, just in case someone was waiting for me. Like Logan.

I took out my phone and texted Randi and Penny in our group chat all promising to meet up soon in a town where we could easily go undiscovered. I missed Penny and Rex, my best friends being gone made pack life really boring at the moment.

"Rosaline." My dad called from downstairs. I slipped out of bed and rushed downstairs but slowed when I saw the whole pack gathered around, silent.

"Dad?" I whispered as I made my way to his side. "What's going on?"

"War." He muttered. "We're pronouncing war on our neighbours, we've had enough of them thinking they can come onto our land and hunt." The crowd cheered and I stared at my father. Randi...Lucas...

"It ends tonight." He threw his fist into the air, "They end now."

"Dad-." I tried and he glared, cutting me off.

"You will be right by myside, the entire time. Understand?" I felt my father's order rip through my body, my knees buckling from the strength of his command.

Nodding I reached out to Lucas but I couldn't connect with him. So much for gaining control of this stupid mind linking thing. "Omegas are our front line." My dad growled as I was forced to follow him outside.

My eyes widened, he was sending the omegas out for dead. "Dad, you can't-."

"I can do what I want, I'm the Alpha." He growled. Stepping away from my father I glared at the ground, he was punishing me again. Taking away the only thing that mattered to me. Lucas.

Not to mention he was killing all the omegas I've been training.

"In front Rose." He pushed me with the other omegas and I gasped. He was offering me up for dead too. My own father.

At the border line we all froze, the feeling of leaving pack land had goosebumps rise all over our body's and a slight pain in our heads. I saw Damien sniff the air in confusion and he took the first step over the border.

I quickly followed suit, taking one last look over my shoulder to see the warriors behind us I took off in a run.

"Rose!" My dad yelled but he hadn't crossed the border.

I ran in the direction of the pack house when howls of anger engulfed me and the omegas that had followed me.

"What do we do?" Damien hissed, his eyes darting around the trees, body rigged and his eyes slightly out of focus.