Part 18

Ruthless Obsession

Ruthless Obsession
.....................................

"Lathika...!! I... I want you...!!"
.......was the only  line Nivaan said.., vth his eyes focussed on Lathika...

Lathika just couldn't believe what she just heard...
She leaned on the wall trying to balance herself and trying her best to not reveal her state of mind to Nivaan sinha..., who was  just staring at her vth desire... pure desire....

........

After 2 minutes of exchanging silent glances..., lathika finally composed herself and build little courage to respond HIM...

"Nivaan sir...If u don't mind..., can we just sit and talk...!!??"
.......lathika asked in a gentle manner..., that Nivaan couldn't put down her request...

.........

And at the same tym he was surprised of what she gonna talk about..!!

"Yeaa... sure...  come down... let's sit in the hall..."
...... said Nivaan and gestured her to follow him...

Lathika then touched her both cheeks vth her right hand and then her forehead closing her eyes... it seems lyk she was praying silently...
But for what...!!???

Though Nivaan was  before her.., he can still  figure out that she just remembered God by that gesture...
............

Both Nivaan and lathika sat infront of each other in 2 couches.., about a distance of 2 steps between them..

.......

"Soo... Tell me...what you wanna talk about...!! "
......asked Nivaan and placed his right hand on his lip line again trying to concentrate on lathika..

"Nivaan sir... what you just said before.., I mean did u mean it in real...!!??"
......lathika asked trying her level best to look  confident...

Nivaan raised his eyebrows for the sudden unexpected question and said...,

" yes...!! I do mean it Lathika...!!   I want You....!! I want you to stay vth me...!! "
.......he said in his most charming tone which is really hard to resist..

Lathika looked at him for a moment.., and said..,
" Until....!!?? Until when...?? How many  hours.., or days or years...???!!   Or u want to give a lifetime commitment to me...!!?? "
........lathika questioned which really is fair...

Nivaan was surprised by her question...He didnt expected such a direct question from her in such a sharp chosen words...

He himself was nt sure...  Infact this 'commitment'  word seems alien to him...

For the first tym  'Nivaan sinha' felt short of words.... He was speechless...  n that infront of a GIRL...!!

............