Chapter 13 Not a Soul

Alex pov

"Enter"

I push the double doors open and walk into the Alpha's office.

He sat at his desk, looking through files of taxes.

"What is it Alex?" he asked not looking up.

"We still can't find anything about the Luna, she doesn't have any legal documents or anything humans have connecting to their government" I state.

He looks up at me and frowns.

"Go to Moores pack and see the two wolves she went to see, they must know something about her" he dismisses.

I nod and leave the room, I don't get why the Alpha won't ask Tia himself, they are mates after all.

Jade and I didn't have this problem, I marked her after four hours of knowing her and one year later we have a pup on the way.

Tia and the Alpha have known each other for almost two weeks, yet they have only talked a few times. Actually, I doubt they even know anything about each other.

I walked past the Alpha's house into the forest, in the direction of Redstone pack. Most people would take a car, since its a fair distances from here, but I haven't shifted this week and I prefer running.

I take off into a run. About forty minutes later, I'm almost near the boarder when my wolf starts to stir.

"What's wrong?" I ask him confused.

He just whimpers and hides further in my mind. I was about to question him more when I felt a very strong and powerful aura. It was like nothing I had ever felt before, I straight away wanted to surrender and bow.

A strong scent was giving off with it and it smelt very familiar. But I don't know why.

Slowly I start to walk in the direction, cautiously, forcing one foot after the other, until I come to a opening, with a lake.

It's when I see movement I notice a big ball of white, laying next to the lake. Suddenly it shoots up, revealing a huge white wolf. My wolf takes over quickly and dives us behind a tree.

My eyes widen at the realisation, making me shake.

The Female Lycan, my wolf whimpers.

Della/Tia pov

I stare down at Alex and growl angrily. My golden eyes reflecting in his. I take a step towards him, making him dig deeper into the tree, I growl softly before stepping closer to him.

I look him dead in the eye, my wolf takes over a little and reaches out to his wolf. When Alex's eyes change to a bright hazel, we growl knowing its his wolf in control.

"You are not to tell a soul of our identity", we both boom.

Alex nods quickly and just as quickly his eyes change back to their normal colour.

I step away from him and sit down. Slowly I shift back into my human form, sitting in a way so he can't see anything.

His eyes widen even more.

"T-Tia?" He whispers.

I nod.

"W-what? but how?" he blurts out.

"I disguise my wolf making it appear that I'm human" I explain.

He nods slowly, taking this in.

"Alex I need you to swear you will never tell anyone about tonight, but if you do you will be putting the pack in danger, including your mate and pup" I said deadly serious.

"I won't tell a soul" he says straighten up. "Good, now will you be a good boy and get me some clothes" I ask sheepishly.

"Why didn't you take them off before you shifted?" he asked. "I was in a hurry, its been almost a year since I last shifted"

He looks at me shocked, once again.

"A year! that can't be good for you or your wolf!" he states.

"Last time I checked I can't shift without grabbing people's attention, hence why you are here" I said.

"Oh right, um, I'll be back" he says. He goes behind a tree and strips before shifting into his dark brown wolf and running off.

"Keep a tab on his Wolf, I don't fully trust him yet" I tell my wolf, she nods in return.

One of the only good things out of being a Lycan is I picked up how to lock my wolf onto someone else's wolf without them noticing. So by doing this I can hear their thoughts and can see through their eyes.

I personally don't like doing it since its invading their privates, but times like this causes for unwanted doings.

"Well?" I ask her.

He is still running, there is a house up ahead, but his thoughts are all over the place.

"Not surprising" I huffed. "I didn't want him to find out like this, what am I kidding I didn't want him to find out at all"

He'll come through.

"Lets hope so"

I sat in the same position for twenty minutes until I finally caught his scent approaching. I don't complain, since he did run a fair distance.

He lowered himself and gently placed some womens clothing on the floor, most likely Jades. Quickly he turned around.

"Thank you", I said going behind a tree. Once I've got my clothes on, Alex is already dressed and waiting patiently.

"Go on, I can see it in your eyes. You have questions and you have every right to ask" I state folding my arms.

"Why haven't you told Dxton?" he asks hesitantly.

"First off, stop that! I'm not going to hurt you in anyway!" I say noticing his uneasy and stiff structure.

"Well what do you except 'Tia' oh wait I mean Della, your the Female Lycan" he bites out.

"I get this, really I do. But I can't show off my Lycan side like you with your wolf. My life is about safety and survival. That's it, that my purpose"

He looks at me for a bit before talking again. "So why doesn't Dxton know? He is your mate"

"For the reasons I have already said and because I can't. This pack's lives will be in serious danger and not to mention Dxton is hiding something from me. It doesn't matter what I am, but the fact I'm his mate. He is hiding something from his mate, he doesn't trust me. So in return I can't trust him. Now I don't know what is going on but from what I've heard 'Female Lycan' is bit in quite a bit of his meetings"

Alex's eyes fall to the grow.

"Alex?.."

"Do you know?" I ask, edging closer to him.

"I- I know bits and pieces" he nods.

"Go on", I urge.

"There is this leader, he controls all the rogues, but never reveals himself. He leaves notes, each note signed. I don't know who from or what it says, only the Alpha and Dominic do..." He stops, letting me process this, I nod making him continue.

"The only thing I know is that, he is after you"

A/N Two updates in 1 week! What!!! that's unreal! ( for me anyway )

So I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! if so please comment below or vote.

What do you think is going to happen?

~ Until Then ~

{ Later Warriors }

~ Raph_Rocks01