CH 3: Sundae Funday

Staff meetings at ITZ were always interesting, and could never be labeled as predictable. Raye Gyarno, their editor in chief, stood in her heels at the edge of a large table beaming and handing out valentines. "Umm...Raye..You are aware that it's November correct?" Zac inquired as he smiled down at the cheesy valentine in his hand. Raye's ruby red lips curled into a smile as she put chocolates out on the table. "Very good, Hanson. I want you all to start thinking about the February issue. I want to do a photojournalism tribute to love with beautiful clothes and the best models that we can find. I want people to feel like they're in love just by flipping through the pages. Start with your ideas now. I've been on the phone with my best contacts for locations. We'll also be doing staff features on love. Your current relationships, first kisses, wedding photos, the whole damn package."

At the mention of current relationships Zac tuned out as his mind wondered to Ally. The last few weeks had been heavenly for him. He'd taken her ice skating, taken a walk in Central Park, and then there was last night....

It had been two weeks since Zac left Ally at her door blushing as she watched him walk away from her apartment. It was her day off so she spent the day cleaning her apartment and running errands while her phone pinged every so often with a message from Zac.

Zac: I'd like to see you tonight. Would you like to go get a drink and take in some music?

Ally: Mr. Hanson..another date? People might think that we're in love.

Zac: Love, eh? I'll pick you up at 7.

Ally bit her lip as she saw the time on her phone and saw it was 5p. This gave her plenty of time to take a shower, curl her hair, and put on some skinny jeans that made her feel sexy as hell. Her shirt was a gorgeous muted yellow that showed off her beautiful skin tone. Over the top she wore a black cardigan and her favorite pair of heels pulled it all together. She was putting on red lipstick when she heard the knock on her door. When she answered Zac was there smiling holding a huge bouquet of stargazer lilies; her favorite. She took the flowers from him and let him follow her into the apartment as she looked for a vase. "Zachary these are beautiful. Thank you." He smiled his wide and adorable smile and she didn't stand a chance. "It was hard to find a bouquet that matched your beauty. I want my lady to have the finest, you know."

Ally looked at him and spoke as she put her hand on his waist. "Your lady, huh?" He nods as he nudged her chin up and kissed her. She leaned into the kiss letting out the softest moan. After kissing for sometime Zac sat Ally on the counter top and stood between her legs. Gingerly he placed both hands on her knees and began kissing her golden neck but then stopped himself. "You ready to go get those drinks?" Zac puts a hand through his hair and then helped her down off the counter. His blood was racing to all the wrong places as he cursed himself for falling into bad habits with Ally. He wanted the real thing; not some tryst.

Once they arrived at The Tumbleweed Zac led Ally to a cozy booth seat where they sat closely. She ordered a Screwdriver while he had some craft beer called MMMHops. He told her he liked it because it was out of Oklahoma. As a guitar player strummed on stage Ally placed her hand on Zac's thigh while his arm went around her shoulders. It was so great to be together in public and enjoying life. When they were on shoots he would often sneak away after to check out the music scene in the city they were in and she was excited to be listening with him tonight.

When their night ended they were back at Ally's but this time they were inside where Zac was happily scooping ice cream for them. "Zac, hurry up! I'm starving and the movie is ready!" Ally teased as Zac sprayed whip cream on the now mountain of ice cream he'd created. "You can't rush perfection love" he replied as he admired his work. He then scooped a bite for her making sure it had chocolate, sprinkles and whip cream. She opened wide and closed her eyes as Zac fed her a perfect sundae. "You sir have missed your calling" she stated as she wiped her mouth with a napkin. They fed each other the cold treat and when they were cleaning up Ally felt Zac press against her back and his arm go down hers and then he intertwined their fingers. She smiled as the drinks from earlier and the happiness from their evening mixed.

His breath smelled of hoppy beer and mint as he moved her hair and began a trail of kisses down her neck. When she turned around and kissed his soft lips she pulled on the bottom of his shirt to finally feel his flesh. They hadn't been intimate in two weeks and since the kiss at her door they had been aching for one another. After their shirts were removed she eagerly reached for his belt and began to undo it only to be stopped by two strong hands cupping her face and making her look into his chocolate eyes that seemed to see every secret that her soul held. He then bent down and whispered in her ear. "I don't want to unless you're mine, Allyson."

The confession sent chills up her spine. With her hands shaking she got on her tip toes so she could reply with a breathy voice. "I've always been yours, Zachary. I'll be yours as long as you'll have me my darling." And that was all the permission that Zac needed as he spun her around and bent her over the now clean counter top. While he made her his, the chocolate syrup spilled and somehow by the end of it they were both smeared with it and making love on her kitchen table. They never saw the movie that they played...

***Back at ITZ***

Zac shook his head as he blushed thinking about last night and writing emails to his team about the Valentine issue. This was going to be wonderful, and his woman was going to be his model.

A/N: I hoped you like this chapter. I personally was blushing while writing it. I know that Zac is usually written to be a bit of a cad, but I want to keep him a gentleman-ish. Let me know what you think! As always, a huge thank you to @alelubets who is a huge help.