Chapter One. {Levy's POV}

As I got ready for school I made sure to carefully pick out my clothing, finally deciding on a long sleeved black shirt with a slight turtle neck, and maroon leggings. I pulled on my black converse and sit on my bed for  moment, getting lost in my thoughts.

I jolt up as I hear someone wiggling the doorknob to my bedroom.

"Lev! School in a few minutes you have to get walking if you don't want to miss the bus! Why is your door locked is everything ok?"

I get up quickly, hiding the evidence from last nights anxiety attack. Razors, bloodied towels, clothing that was ripped from the dresser in a desperate attempt to find my box of matches, Burnt matches and pieces of paper. "I'll be out in a sec ma! Every things fine!" I say opening a draw and shoving everything inside.

"Ok, just don't be late!" She calls before walking away from the door. I slump onto my bed, dreading the day to come. 'The first day of school'  I shudder at the thought. I push myself off of my bed and grab my phone and headphones, opening the door to walk into my father.

"Watch where your going you little fuck." He said grabbing my wrist and snarling in my face. I winced as the fabric of my shirt squeezed against a few fresh cuts on my wrist.

"I-Im sorry dad." I said softly shrinking back at the reek of alcohol in his breath.

"Whatever." he said pushing me hard into the wall and walking away.

I shake myself a bit and walk past my mom, faking a smile as she handed me my lunch, which I would through out on the way to the bus stop.

"Love you Lev." She says kissing my cheek.

"You too Ma." I said grabbing my school bag and walking out the door, ditching the brown paper lunch bag in the neighbors trashcan.

A few cars passed by and little voices sounded in my head. 'You should jump in front of one.' I ignore it and keep walking.

'How nice would it be? Feeling the life drain from your body.' I shake my head, trying to flee the thoughts from my head.

I make it to the bus stop just as the bus drives away. I sigh, running after it and hoping to catch it at the next stop.

It stops three blocks later, I step on, breathing heavily, all the energy drained from my body. I sit in the front of the bus and put my head in my hands, feeling lightheaded. the wave of dizziness washes over and I sit up and lean against the window, looking outside and plugging in my headphones and putting on my favorite music, not daring to look as I felt someone sit down next to me. 

When the bus finally stops at the school, I look up, glancing slightly at the person sitting next to me as they jumped off the bus. He was tall, muscular, extremely, muscular, and had long black spiky hair, but that's all I saw before he was out of view.

I went to get up but was quickly pushed back down into my seat as all the other kids got off before me, leaving me as the last to get off, rubbing my head, which had hit slightly against the window when I was pushed down.

I pulled out my schedule as I walked into the building. It's my third year of high-school and I doubt it will be any better then the previous.

all the sudden my body crashes into the lockers, I slump to the ground and look up to see the bullies of Fairytail-high, Natsu Dragneel, Lucy Heartfillia, (My old best friend from Middle school) Gray Fullbuster, his arm candy Juvia Lockser and a few others.

Natsu starts laughing along with the others, I look at Lucy, some part of me wishing that she would remember all the good times and help me up, but to no extent, she was laughing along with the others, spitting out insults as I struggled to get up.

"Oh it didn't work I guess, Natsu thought that maybe if we smashed your face into the lockers, then you would look a little better!" Lucy said kicking me down again once I had finally managed to get up.

I Just lay there in defeat, crawled in a ball as my old friend tells me all the things I know are true.

"Ugly." Kick.

"Fat." Kick.

"Useless." Kick.

"Short." Kick.

"Stupid waste of space." Kick.

No matter what she did I didn't cry. 'She's right, I deserve this.'

I realize that they left and tiredly pull myself up. I wince when I feel my stomach ache where she had been kicking me. I quickly walked into the bathroom and made sure I was the only one in there before I delicately examined my stomach, ignoring the cuts on my sides and focusing on the bruise forming on my lower abdomen.

I sigh as I pull my shirt back down and splash some cold water on my face.

"You'll make it through this." I said sighing and walking out of the bathroom and to my first class.

________________________________________________________________________________

Is this good? YEs? No? lemme know pls comment on what you wanna see happening in the story, this is unedited so sorry for any mistakes! ill try to stay on top of updating but it may be hard with school.

-Potato