Chapter 4 {Gajeel's POV}

See I said it would be in  Gajeel's POV this chapter.

________________________________________________________________________________

I'm taking the long way home from school today, not really looking forward to going home at the moment. 

Levy didn't show up to school today, I wish that she had because Lucy Heartfilia showed up with a broken nose, and looked so miserable. Levy would have liked to see that. 

I really hope Levy is OK, I don't know why I care so much, it's not like me, but she looked like she was really upset yesterday, especially when she ran away out of nowhere. 

I go to cross the street, which is fairly empty at the moment, but I still look to see if any cars are coming because I'm not really trying to get myself killed. 

A few feet down the street, someone is laying down in the middle of the road, I couldn't l really make out any features, but it looked like she had light blue hair...

I quickly ran over to her and kneel down. 

"Levy?" I ask, looking down at her. She doesn't open her eyes, but I can tell she had been crying because of the dry tears streaking down her face. "Levy, why are you laying in the middle of the road?" 

"Leave me alone." She responds quietly, sounding as if all the life was drained from  her body. 

"Your going to get hit by a car!" I sad, getting a bit angry.

"That's the point. Go away." 

"I can't just leave you here to die!" 

"WHY NOT?" She yelled sitting up and opening her eyes. "WHY DO YOU CARE ABOUT WHAT HAPPENS TO ME?" 

"I- I just..." I say trying to give her a proper answer, instead of the fact that she seems like an incredible person and has the most beautiful eyes that I could get lost in and I wouldn't even care... SNAP OUTTA IT GAJEEL GOD.

She just looked at me, waiting for my answer. 

"Your life is worth so much, please don't throw it away like this." I said, noticing how much pain was in her eyes. 

"I have nothing left to live for, my life is garbage to everyone anyways, I think it's time for me to be thrown away." 

"That's not true, what would your parents think if they saw you like this?" I asked and immediately regretted it as she started crying into the palms of her hands. 

"OH God I'm sorry please stop crying!" I said as I awkwardly hugged her in a attempt to make her feel better. 

She suddenly clutched onto my shirt and buried her face into my chest, I patted her back as she tried to stop sobbing. 

"Hey, how about we go get some coffee, and we can talk about this OK?" I asked and she nodded into my shirt, though she didn't move. 

"Do you want me to carry you?" I asked, smiling as she murmured a quiet, "Yes please." 

I did as she asked and slowly stood up, carrying her bridal style as she stayed curled against my chest. 

"So shrimp, where do you wanna go?" I asked her as I walked on the sidewalk. 

"I'm not a shrimp..." She muttered and then added, "There's a new cafe up the street that I heard is really good." She said with a sniffle.

"OK, we will reach our destination shortly." I said as I walked towards the cafe. 

________________________________________________________________________________

OK I feel very pleased with this so YAY ME! oh and btw i have nothing against Lucy and Natsu and all them, they just gotta be bitches for this, so ya.