Chapter 3 {Levy's POV}

I promise next chapter will be in Gajeel's POV! so yea, hope y'all enjoy this chapter!

________________________________________________________________________________

I've never run so fast. But I need to get to her, I need to see her, one last time, without my dad standing over me, whispering in my ear how its all my fault that she's gone.

Two blocks away, I've already ran four and almost got hit by, multiple, cars.

So here I am, tripping over myself like a stumbling idiot as I try to make it to the hospital before they transfer her to the morgue, praying I'm not to late.

One more block, I can see the hospital now, I push all my strength into my legs, urging them to keep moving forwards. 

I push the doors open in one swift movement, walking over to the front desk.

"Kellie McGarden, where is she?" I say coldly, I don't have time for manners, I need to see her.

"Excuse me ma'am?" the receptionist asks, startled at my tone.

"I said, where is Kellie McGarden, she died in this hospital a few minutes ago I NEED TO SEE HER." I say raising my voice, causing two security guards to look my way. 

The receptionist quickly checks something in a file and looks up at me apologetically.

"I, I'm very sorry ma'am, but her husband told us not to let anybody in to see her."

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN I"M HER DAUGHTER YOU NEED TO LET ME SEE HER." I yell, reaching over the counter and pulling her up from the collar. Her eyes widened, obviously not expecting such rage from such a small person.

"Ma'am I'm s-sorry! Security please!" She yelped, causing the two guards to quickly rush over and grab me away from her, i started kicking my feet, trying my best to hit them and escape their grasps. 

"Please! You need to let me see her one more time! She was all I Had!" I screamed, still struggling against them, tears pouring down my cheeks. 

They opened the doors and threw me out, standing behind the glass, waiting for me to leave.

I pounded my fists against the glass, slamming my palms against the doors until my body lost the will to fight, my hands limply slid down the door and I slumped to the ground. pounding my fist against the glass lightly once more before I brought my knees to my chest and dug my face into my arms, shaking and rocking back and forth. 

"No.... No, this cant be happening, she can't really be gone...." I said to myself as my most recent memory of her trailed through my mind, leaving chills as her final scene replayed in my head. Her head smashing against the wall, the sound of bones cracking. 

I shook my head, trying to clear away the images. 

"Well well well. If it I'snt the one and only, Levy McGarden." A voice snickered, I turned around to see Lucy Heartfilia. 

"What do you want Lucy." I snapped, not feeling like dealing with her.

"Well, I just wanted to finish up from before." She said stepping forwards. I got up and looked at her, hate blazing in my eyes. 

"What are you even doing here Levy? Trying to steal some medical marijuana or something?" She said snickering.

I swear to god, I've never seen so much fear in Lucy Heartfillia's eyes, as I balled up my fist, and punched her, square in the nose, as hard as I could. She fell backwards, blood running from her nose. I knelt down next to her and grabbed the front of her shirt, jerking her upwards. 

"I'll have you know Heartfillia, my mother died a few minutes ago." And dropped her back to the ground, causing her hands to fall from her face. "That looks like a break. Good thing your in front of a hospital." I said standing up and kicking her side as I turned and walked away, leaving her staring at my back in horror. 

________________________________________________________________________________

I know its shitty and short but i hope y'all like it!