Strawberry Ice Cream

(Continuation of Coldest Ice Cream)

“Can I give you strawberry ice cream right now? I know it’s your favorite. You’re sad today. Can I just leave it at the front door? Please get it right away so it won’t melt. Please be happy again…please?”

            It has been over a year now since I started secretly crushing on you. But I still fear of telling it ending up in rejection. So instead, I just keep it as a promise of forever. I show small things, because that is what all I can do now. But as soon as time passes by, I slowly lose my hope.

            You always see me as a cold-hearted person, a bit snobbish and annoying.  We always talk like normal persons do, we call each like normal persons do, but during those moments, and my heart beats 100x faster. Can it just take a little much longer? I want to stay like this forever.

            Sending small items as gifts, letting you copy my exam, trying hard to joke, lend you a pen. All these little things I’m doing for you. But that’s what I all I can only do now. See a little glimpse of you, caught myself smiling  while staring at you, randomly looking at you, texting you for no reason and much much more. It seems so pathetic, right? I feel so little.

            As time pass by, why does this little heart of mine shattered. Destiny became so playful with me. And now I regret not saying to you what I feel. I regret.

            And now it hurt much more that I see you with someone else.  Jealousy? Yes, I proudly admit. Who would not be jealous seeing how lucky that guy is for having you.

            As I see, this guy is not taking care of you. How many times have I seen you crying like that to someone who is just using you and doesn’t know your worth?  Even if I slap him and punch him a hundred times, I know it’s not enough compared what pain you are going through.

            Can I replace him instead? You will never feel the same way again. Can I just be in his place?

**

“Can you please bring me strawberry ice cream? Because I love the way that you know it’s my favorite. Please bring a lot. I will finish every tub.  Can you bring it a little faster? Whenever I eat them I feel loved.”

            A year ago, I didn’t saw myself falling over you. It’s like how the leaves fall, and like how the rain touches the roof. Because the wind exists, the cloud exists and in my case you exist. Please always do those sweet little things. I appreciate them..so much. But as the moments go by and by, will you ever confess? Please tell me feel the way I do.

            Your snobbish attitude, I find it awesome somehow. I love the way we talk, we chat, and sometimes call. My heart was like a time bomb, destined to explode.

            You were always there at times I need you the most, when I lost my pen, I feel sad or even the time I forgot the answers  for our exams. Please stay by my side, please? I always caught you looking at me. Those times when your stares froze at me, I feel like a chocolate under a summer afternoon. Please keep on staring me, I feel special.

            But as time fades, I really don’t know why I was impatient. I regret. I should have waited much longer. Why did I say yes to something I was sure I will refuse? I can’t stand myself committed to someone when I know I’m only faking what I really feel. I feel like a loser pretending. Can please the time go back? So I can refuse. I feel unfortunate not seeing myself with you. And now the pain is flowing all over me and the thorns of my decisions starts to show and hurt me.

            Can you please be the one I’m holding right now instead of pillows? So my heart will find a relief. Can you just be in his place?

****************************************************************************************