Chapter 1 - Mr. Nice Guy

Okay guys this is a first in a long time so don't judge just yet I hope I'll get better at these! Let me know what you think!!
Enjoy💋
——————————————
Stiles P.O.V.
    I waited at my precious jeep for Malia. I told her I'd help her with math since she's kinda confused. I get a text from Isaac just as Malia gets in the jeep. I ignore it for now starting the car and driving to my house.

As she's working on a problem, I sit at my desk doing some homework myself, then remember I got a text. The text reads...

    Isaac -
    Hey Stiles. I know it's been a long time but I wanted to go to you first. I am coming home, not just to be with the pack again but to actually do what you suggested in the first place and ask Scott out. Can you help a friend out?

I smirk at that fact that he finally took my advice and text him back.

    Me -
    Of course dude. I'm glad you're finally doing this. Scott's gonna be happy I know it. When are you coming back? We miss you over here!

"Stiles these last two don't make sense." I put my phone down helping her finish up. After a half hour of explaining the problems, she starts packing up and my phone rings. I check it to see that Isaac texted me back.

    Isaac -
    Thanks for the confidence and help. I'm flying in tomorrow morning.

    Me -
    Need a ride? I can get you after I'm let out of hell.

    Isaac -
    Yeah that works. Thanks again Stiles.

    Me -
    Anything for a friend who's about to be my best friend's boyfriend

    Isaac -
    Oh shut it Stilinski

I laugh and put my phone in my pocket. "What's so funny?" Malia asks. "Oh nothing I was texting an old friend. Ready to go?"

    "Home sweet home" I mumble walking through the door. I decide to shower then sit in bed watching some Netflix movie. After a while, falling asleep.