Chapter 8 - Game Over

Hello my lovelies! Here's another chapter as I said I'd update last night. Let me know what you think about the update AND A one shot series? Hopefully I can get in an update tomorrow also! As always, Comment, Vote, and Share!!
Love ya💋
——————————————
Derek's POV
A different smell wakes me up. I open my eyes and find two sleeping boys next to me; Stiles and Liam.

I immediately wonder why Liam is in here but it's okay. He's just a little kid anyway. Stiles slowly rolls over barely awake.

"Morning Der." He mumbles in a sleepy voice. "Good morning Stiles." I pull him closer and kiss his head.

I feel him smile into my shoulder and not even a second later, Liam rolls over clinging to Stiles. I hear his heartbeat incline.

"Is he okay?" I question; worry starts to take over. "He's having another nightmare. That's why he's in here." Stiles sleepily explains. He lays on his back and runs his hand over Liam's forehead in hopes to calm him down.

Two seconds later, Liam shoots up and looks around. Stiles sits up letting Liam hug him. I stand up and go to Liam. "You okay Li?" He shakes his head looking down.

"Want some breakfast?" He nods and attempts to hide the smile working its way across his face. "Do you want something Stiles?" I offer and he says just eggs is okay.

I go brush my teeth and start up the breakfast. The two boys slowly come down the stairs. Stiles stole one of my hoodies making me smile.

I finish up with the eggs, sausage, bacon, and coffee for us three and we all sit down and talk.

After 15 minutes, stiles blurts out, "Scott texted me." And starts typing away at his phone. "Saying..?" I ask throwing both Liam and I's plates away.

"He asked what time we were heading over to the house to see it." I look at the clock; 10:50am. "Noon sound good?" I ask looking at both the boys. Stiles nods and Liam agrees.

"I call the shower first!" Liam shouts running up the stairs. I laugh and go over to Stiles. He looks up and smiles at me, "Thank you for not being mad at Li this morning." He gets up throwing his plate away.

"Why would I be mad?" I raise an eyebrow at him folding my arms leaning on the table. He shrugs, "I don't know. Usually you don't want anyone but me in the bedroom and I guess because you're just, a sourwolf." He laughs. I glare but quickly release it and grab his hand.

"He's still a kid Stiles. It seems like he looks up to you." I state stepping closer. "It seems like he's growing on you." He smiles at me. I laugh, "He's a good kid. He hasn't annoyed me yet."

Stiles heads over to the couch and I head upstairs to straighten up a bit. I hear Stiles talking to Liam.

"Do you have clothes?" I hear Stiles speak. "Nope, not one thing." Liam laughs. "Well I happen to have an extra set of clothes here. I left them here one night and never brought them back so you can wear that. I have other options." Stiles starts walking up the stairs. "Thank you." Liam shouts. "No problem bud."

Stiles walks in and kisses me walking over to my closet grabbing a duffel bag. "You don't care if I wear something of yours do you?" He asks. I shake my head and smile. "Not at all Sti."

He decided to shower and I head downstairs to the couch where Liam is. I grab my book and sit down.

"Hey Derek?" Liam pulls me out of the book. "Yeah?" "How long have you and Stiles been together?" He questions sitting with his legs close to his chest. I put my book down and turn to him. "A couple days." I answer. He looks surprised. "You guys look like you've been together for like months! At least to me." He states. I laugh, "I think what you're seeing is our feelings. I've had my eye on Sti for years now. If I remember what he said correctly, he's had the same feelings for that long also." I explain.

"That makes sense. You guys are meant for each other!" He exclaims. I smile. I get up and ruffle Liam's hair and head upstairs taking the shower.

"Scott's outside. He said everyone's here." Stiles yells at the top of the stairs. I grab my keys and the two boys follow me out.

Scott's POV
Derek, Stiles, and Liam all walk outside. "Where's Malia?" Liam asks. "She said she had some stuff to do and that she'd catch up with us later." Lydia answers getting in the car with Kira. Isaac and I get on my bike. Derek takes Stiles and Liam into his Camaro.

As we follow them I look at Isaac. "Any ideas on who it is that Derek likes?" "I wish. He's not giving out enough clues!" He says laughing with slight irritation. I agree with him.

"Okay do you wanna work together on this?" I ask and he nods his head. "Okay, let's start with- WAIT!" He cuts himself off. "Derek never said if he likes a guy or a girl." Isaac points out. My eyes widen. "Okay well does he really pay attention to the girls in that sense?" I question thinking. "No, not from what I can remember and notice." "Well, maybe it's Liam?" I question quickly looking over.

"What about Stiles?" I laugh, "I doubt Derek would go for Stiles." I say but immediately rethink. "Holy shit" we both say at the same time. "Keep an eye on those two." I say. We both smile.

We pull up at this beautiful house. "Damn Derek has a good eye." Isaac says smiling. I lean over and kiss him before getting out of the car.

We meet up at the front of the house with the rest of the pack. Derek unlocks the door and everyone runs in.

I watch my best friend closely seeing him laughing with Liam. Liam runs to Derek and hugs him. Derek hugs back and smiles. He smiled.

Derek Hale smiled at a hug.

I look back at Stiles seeing him smile as he walks over to Derek and Liam. He pats Liam's back and walks around checking out more parts of the house.

I grab pulled into a giant bear hug by Isaac. I laugh and hug back. "I'm glad I came back." He says. "Me too babe." I give him a light kiss.

By the time we decide to call it a day, it's 4:38pm. "Who's hungry?!" I shout hearing lots of "I am!" from everyone.

I hear laughing from outside and look behind Lydia who's standing in front of the backyard doors. I see Stiles smiling and laughing.

He's not just laughing. He has this look on his face. The last time I saw him that happy was a long time ago.

Eventually Derek comes into my view. I grab Isaac and whisper, "Look in the backyard." He looks over and his eyes go wide and he smiles. "It's Stiles." We state in sync. Everyone looks at us strangely.

I direct everyone to the secret couple laughing in the backyard. I guess they don't realize because the two kiss.

Liam interrupts them by hopping onto Stiles' back. He laughs as Stiles almost loses his balance. Derek smiles at Stiles and Liam.

"They look like a family." Lydia says; happiness in her voice. "Yeah, a happy one." I add on.

"Do you guys think Derek did this for not only us but for him and Stiles?" Lydia asked looking keeping the smile on her face.

"I can believe that." Kira said, "He seems to really like him." She finishes. "Scott and I had a deal with him to see who could notice first. We had no idea either of them liked each other to begin with." I say. "I didn't even know and Stiles is my best friend." I say, "But they're happy."

I lead everyone to the front and not long after, the three come toward us. "We figured it out." I state making Derek look at me. "It's Stiles." Isaac completes.

He smiles and stops dead in his tracks. Stiles look back in confusion. Derek pulls him by his hand and kisses him. "Yes it is. Stiles is the one I've had my eyes on since day one." Derek says with pure happiness.

We all go our separate ways but Lydia stops me. "Can I talk to you?" I nod and walk with her. "I wanted your advice." I look at her with a worried look. "Malia was trying to see if Stiles would go out with her. She wasn't here and has no idea what's going on between Derek and Stiles." I sigh. "With the two of them, she'll figure it out. I'd let her just figure it out."

We say goodbye and head home. I tell Isaac and he sighs, hoping everything stays okay.