Chapter 7 - Pack House?!

And here is part 2 to the updates for tonight!! I'll be updating tomorrow night too hopefully! I'm on a roll!!! As always, Comment, Vote, and Share! Around 220 reads! I'm proud!!
Love ya💋
————————————
Derek's POV
I woke up to the sound of someone falling on the floor. I look over and don't see Stiles. Instead, he's on the floor. "Ow. Damnit." I laugh. "Oh shut up Derek." He gives an annoyed look. I get up and walk over helping him up. He kisses me leans his head on mine.

"Okay I have to pee." I roll my eyes. "Way to ruin the moment." I state making him laugh. He walks out and into the bathroom. I put pants on and walk downstairs to find everyone still passed out. 

What time is it? The clock says 10:04am. Damn.

I make my coffee before even attempting to wake them and deal with their hungry and cranky asses. Stiles slowly walks down the stairs and quietly hurried into the kitchen.

He kisses me and grabs some orange juice. I laugh and lean against the counter.

After a good 10 to 15 minutes I walk over to Stiles, kiss him, and inform him that I'm waking the pack. He nods and I walk into the living room.

Stiles' POV

Oh god I honestly can't wait until Scott or Isaac figure out that it's me Derek has his eyes on. It won't have be like a secret. It's fun in a way though.

I suddenly hear a ton of groans and then a "Fuck you Derek." from Scott. I laugh and walk into the living room.

Everyone heads into the kitchen and I see Liam still passed out. "He's so tired." Derek says to me. I walk over and shake Liam. I get a groan in response as he rolled over. "C'mon Li. It's 10:30." He mumbles a low, "I just wanna sleep." "I'll make you breakfast." Derek offers.

That got him up in a millisecond. No joke. He shot up with a huge smile on his face.

I laughed and the three of us went into the kitchen. Derek started cooking and I decided to get ready for the day.

Once we all had something to eat and got ready, most of the pack left to do their own thing. The last of us left behind was just Derek, Liam, and myself.

"Wanna go do something?" I offered Liam. He looked at me intrigued. "What would we go and do?" I shrugged, "Anything you want." I grabbed my keys and followed him as he ran out the door to my Jeep.

I was pulled back and kissed. I immediately kissed back knowing it's Derek.

He smiles at me and I peck his lips once more before leaving with Liam for the day.

Derek's POV

Stiles and Liam left leaving me alone in the loft. I started straightening up a bit and got a call in the midst.

"Hello?" I answer. "Hello, Mr. Hale. How are you?" My real estate agent greeted. "I'm good, how are you?" "I'm good aswell. I wanted to inform you that the purchase went through. You officially have the house!" She exclaimed.

After thanking her I hung up and smiled at myself. I decided about a month or so ago that we needed a pack house. Somewhere that was big enough for all of us. This house has a bedroom for all of us to stay in and more. I made sure there was enough space to train; both inside and outside.

I decided that I'm calling a pack meeting tonight. A mandatory one.

As the night approached, Stiles and Liam were the first two back. Liam walked in holding 2 stuffed animals, a giant cup with a huge bendy straw sticking out of it, and a huge smile on his face. Stiles came in holding a giant bag full of candy and smaller prizes.

I kissed Stiles' head and smiled at Liam. He smiled back and hugged Stiles. "Thank you so much for today. I honestly haven't had that much fun in so long." He states. Liam looks up and has a curious look on his face. "What's wrong Li?" Stiles asks. "Are you two.." he slowly drifts assuming we both know what he's trying to ask.

Stiles looks at me and I nod. "Yes. But, you have to keep it a secret." He laughs. "Why?" He grabs his giant drink. "I have a bet with Scott and Isaac to see who can realize it first." I explain. He nods and we wait for the rest of the pack.

Everyone is settled in and I stand up. With everyone's attention, I start, "So, I've kept something from all of you for around a month now." I see everyone's expressions go straight to worry. "I have been working with an amazing real estate agent." I continued making everyone's eyes light up. "I bought a house. A pack house." I finish and everyone starts jumping around. I smile slightly.