Chapter 2 - The Plan

Hey guys! Here's the actual second chapter I was too tired last night but it's up and let me know whatcha think!! Comment and Vote!!💋
—–———————————
Stiles POV
    I left school the next day catching Lydia on my way out. Getting her attention, I tell her to keep a secret explaining the plan. "That's so cute but where is this happening?" She asked. "Well, thats where you come in. I was thinking your lake house." She smiles at me and says "Come get the keys after you pick him up I want to say hi." I nod and walk off calling Isaac.

    After a 45 minutes I see Isaac walk out of the gates and I smile at him. I hug him then take a bag from him and we head off. He asks "So, how is this gonna even work?" I grab my phone to text Lydia to let her know we're on our way and I get a call from Scott. "Hold on, Scotty's calling."

    I pick up with "What's up Scotty?" He laughs and says "Don't forget we have a pack meet tonight. I think we're doing movie night tonight Derek seems to be pretty cheery for his normal self today" I laugh at that. "Derek? Cheery? More than normal? I didn't realize that was a thing!" He laughs along with me and we say our goodbyes and put my phone in my pocket.

    I explain to Isaac my idea including using Lydia's lake house. "Oh and we're heading there now since I need the keys and she wanted to see you." I remind him. He laughs and says, "That's a perfect idea Stilinski. Thanks for this again." "Of course buddy."

    We pull up to Lydia's house and she's sitting outside with a huge smile on her face. She hands me the keys and hugs Isaac. After she has a quick catch up, we head off to the lake house. I hand him the keys telling him I'll drop Scott off after our meeting. He nods hugging me once more and walks off. I start the drive to Derek's knowing tonight is gonna be a good night.

    I get to Derek's and walk in to Scott yelling for me. I roll my eyes and look at the pack. They all stop and stare at me with innocent smiles on their faces. I look at them like they're crazy. "What the hell is going on?" I sit on the couch as Derek walks in with his hand on his head saying, "They've literally been at each other so thank god you're here. They finally shut up." I laugh and we all get comfortable and start the meeting.

    The pack decided to watch a movie after the discussion. As they argue, I get a text from Isaac saying he's ready to see Scott. I text him back telling him I'll be there soon. I stand up and grab Scott and drag him away from the pack.

    "What are you doing?" He asked. "OKay, I need to take you somewhere." I start. He gives me a confused look. "Just trust me. Get your stuff and let's go." I hurry him and whisper to Lyds that I'm leaving. She smiles and says "Say hi for me if you see him" I nod and walk off with a confused Scott.

    The entire drive he questions but I just tell him to relax. As we reach the lake house, he says, "There's another wolf. Stiles what are we doing here?" He asks worried. I just laugh and get out of the car. I see Isaac smile and I smile shouting, "We're here bud. He's all yours." Stepping back, Scott looks at me like I'm crazy.

Isaac walks to Scott and startles him saying, "Surprise." Scott hugs him and asks when he got back. I decide I should leave and shout, "Hey, be careful and safe!!" Isaac glares and Scott looks confused. I head off and head back home being that I'm very very tired.