Chapter 6 - Flirtatious

Okay guys as promised, a chapter tonight. But there's more. This is part one to the updates tonight!! I'm uploading two in one night!! Hope you guys enjoy! Comment, Vote, and Share as always!
Love ya💋
—————————————
Stiles' POV
I wake up in an unknown bed. Just before I can even let myself panic I realize it's Derek's room. The grin he has on me tightens slightly as I move to roll over.

He sighs feeling me lay back down again and I smile. I let my fingers trace his face eventually landing on his shoulder. I lean into him and he pulls me closer.

I fall back asleep with the comfort of Derek right next to me. Just before I fall out completely, I feel him kiss my head.

Derek's POV
I wake up not too sure of what time it is. I look at Stiles soundly sleeping in my arms. I don't think he realizes how much he means to me.

Honestly. I know, I'm The Derek Hale, saying someone is extremely important to me. But he is. He's more than just your average human teenager with ADHD. He's Stiles.

He rolls over slinging his arm over the pillow. He faces me with his mouth gaped open. I laugh quietly and slowly get out of bed pulling on pants and walking downstairs.

I go into the kitchen and make myself some coffee. I grab my book and read for a good 10 minutes drinking a good amount of my coffee.

Hey, I would be so much more of an ass if I didn't get some sort of caffeine in my system to deal with the idiotic teens I call my pack.

I start up breakfast and not long after, I hear footsteps coming from the stairway. I feel arms around my waist.

I know it's Stiles for sure, just by his scent. I turn off the stove and put his eggs on a plate. I turn around and was greeted with a kiss.

"Good morning to you too Stiles" I smile. He laughs and hugs me leaning on my chest. I kiss his head and move him to the table. "Sit and eat. I'm gonna shower. We have training today and a pack meet, don't forget."

I start walking but Stiles pulled me back. I look at his face and raise an eyebrow seeing him pout. "What?"

"Do they have to come here today?" He asks looking up at me. I nod, "It's routine so yeah. Why do you seem upset?" I question moving closer to him. "I'd prefer to just hang out with you today."

He looks down and makes me feel so guilty. Damn you Stiles Stilinski. "I know Sti. You can stay the night if you want." I offer hoping to cheer him up. I lift his head and he smiles up at me. I lean down to kiss him and then head upstairs to shower.

Both Stiles and I are just talking as he gets a text. "It's Scott. The two lovers are on their way" He tells me smiling. "I'm happy for them! I really am." I smile at him agreeing.

He starts scrolling through, I can only assume, social media. He laughs here and there at stuff and I admire that beautiful smile. He lets the smile slowly creep onto his lips then bursts out making the adorable noises. He looks up at catches me staring. A light blush covers his cheeks and I smile.

I lean over and kiss his cheek, then his nose, then his soft lips. He wraps his arms around my neck as I pull him on top of me.

"They'll be here soon." He says laying his head in the crook of my neck. I lean my head on his shoulder. "I know." I stand us up and kiss him once more. I smile and smack his ass as he walks into the kitchen.

He returns with my book and I thank him and put my legs on the couch and start my reading. About 10 minutes later, the door opens letting the pack in.

I set my book down and Stiles hops down the stairs. Scott pats his back and I lead everyone into the training room.

Scott's POV

We finish after an hour of working our asses off. Derek throws each of us a water bottle and walks out; everyone following. I turn to Isaac. "Let's find out who he really has his eyes on." He smirks and says, "Game on McCall." I kiss him and walk out.

The pack is situated in the living room talking about dinner. Isaac and I are on the loveseat, Lydia and Kira are on the floor in front of the couch, and Stiles and Liam are laying on the couch. Derek, well, I'm not sure where he is.

Stiles gets up out of nowhere and walks upstairs. He disappears for a good 10 minutes. I give Isaac a look.

Stiles' POV

I decided to just scroll through my social medias and relax knowing we're just gonna end up ordering pizza. I get a text from Derek.

Sourwolf -
Come upstairs, my room.

Me -
On my way Der.

I get up and head upstairs quietly entering the bedroom. Derek pushes me against the wall and kisses me. I wrap my arms around him and kiss back.

"Won't Scott and Isaac here this?" I whisper sadly breaking our kiss. He shakes his head and grabs my hand pulling me to the bed. "No. This room is soundproof." I smiled and crawl onto the bed.

He follows and pulls me into him. I smiled at him, "I wanna stay here like this." "Me too." He runs his hand up and down my back. I get a text and groan pulling my phone out.

Scotty -
You okay bro? You just disappeared.

Me -
Yeah I'm fine dude don't worry be down in a sec.

"It's Scott." I sigh and slowly get up. Derek gets off the bed and stands me up. He pulls me to him and looks me in the eye.

"They'll know soon enough and we won't have to hide. I honestly just want to see which can guess first; Isaac or Scott." He laughs. I laugh with him.

I head back downstairs and go into the kitchen. I hear Derek walk down the steps and I follow him into the living room. We both sit on the couch. God it's so hard not to just lean on him.

Just contact in general is hard to avoid now. Now that I can express my feelings, I still can't completely show them. In a way I hate it but I love knowing Derek feels the same way I feel about him since day one.

Like I said earlier, we all decide on pizza. Liam picks a movie and we all get a spot ready for the movie. As expected, the two lover boys take the loveseat, Liam sets up a spot at one end of the couch, Lydia and Kira set up a spot and start laughing about god only knows what.

That leaves Derek and I. Damnit.

I set up my stuff next to Liam and settle down. Well damn, I forgot my drink. Derek walks in and hands it to me. I smile at him and he sits next to me.

The pizza arrives after we talk for a bit and Isaac paid saying, "My treat. It's been awhile." The movie starts and so does the game between sourwolf, Scotty, and Isaac.

Derek's POV

Around the middle of the movie, I look at the two boys I made a bet with seeing that they're not paying attention right now. I slowly let my hand intertwine with Stiles' under his blanket.

He tightens his grip and I rub his hand with my thumb.

By the end of the movie, the girls are passed out on the floor; backs to each other. Scott and Isaac and huddled up, sleeping quietly. Liam has his head on Stiles' lap sleeping. Stiles is trying his best to fight sleep.

I slowly get up causing him to completely pull out of his trance. He gets up carefully, in attempt to not wake Liam.

We walk upstairs, hand in hand, and get ready for bed. I walk in after using the bathroom to see Stiles sleeping letting out a light snore.

I smile to myself and shut the lights crawling into bed. He must've felt me because he immediately wakes up and clings to me. "Finally. I've been waiting to lay with my wolfie." He mumbles with a tired voice. I laugh lightly at Stiles' sleepiness. "Go to sleep Stiles." He turns over and passes out. I wrap my arm around him and kiss his shoulder before falling asleep myself.