4: Spark

"It was one spark and it was enough to make me fall in love with you"
-Sonya Chloe-

🤍🤍🤍

"You Set My World on Fire"
By Loving Caliber, Selestine

♪ I lose my breath whenever I see you
You stole my heart, what is it that you do?
My life was grey, 'til you added colors
Like the moon needs the sun, we don't care 'bout the others
You set my world on fire
You're my heart's desire♫

🧳🧳🧳🧳

Subject: I know it's late in there but...

Dear Sophie,

Hi! It's me again, Andy. This is to formally thank you for the fun chat we had today. It was really nice meeting someone like you from the other side of the world... and talking with you made me forget the rough time I had earlier even for a while. I hope you had a good night's sleep.

Adrian Brent
-----------------------------------------

Napatitig ako saglit sa pangalang iyon. Adrian Brent. Iyan na nga kaya ang full name niya? What a charming name for a picture-perfect British guy!

Then suddenly, I'm in high spirits! Nakakatuwa naman kasi na kahit tapos na kaming mag chat, naisipan pa niyang sulatan ako. Connected private messaging is formatted like a standard email, where you can put in a subject and attach some files.

Well then ff course, I'll be sending him a response.

-----------------------------------------
Subject: It's late in here but I don't care ;)

Dear Andy,

Hello! Well, Adrian Brent, there's no need for you to thank me. In fact, I think I should be the one saying that to you.

It's my first time to sign up for a dating site and I'm lucky it's you whom I stumbled with, and not some old pervs who are just up for who knows. I've been hearing some tales about these odd encounters ^^. I'm happy to meet someone from "the other side of the world", too.

I'm glad I somehow made you feel better. Chin up and cheer up!

Sophia Lara Jimenez
-----------------------------------------

Inabot ko ang remote ng aircon para i-adjust ang temperature sa medium, ngunit kahit ganoon ay malamig pa rin talaga sa kuwarto. Unti-unti pa namang bumubuti na ang aking pakiramdan, kaya inilipat ko na lang ito sa fan mode.

Pagkabalik ko ng kama ay narinig ko ang isang ping galing sa laptop. Ang tunog na iyon ay bago sa aking pandinig. Is it my heart that leaped from excitement now? Online pa rin siya!

-----------------------------------------
Subject: It's late and a sick girl should be resting

Dear Sophia,

It's unlikely for anyone to catch "some old pervs" here because they can be easily reported and blocked permanently.

"Sophia Lara" sounds very sweet for a name. I wonder now how her owner would be in person, too?