Chapter 19

This is crazy...

Shocks...

I don't even know what to do...

O_________O"

I'm dead...

"Are you okay, Shion-san?"

"Huh?", I just said. "Ah. Yes. I'm fine."

"Are you sure? You look so pale.", Miku, a girl in green pigtails, said to me with worries.

Yes... It's true... We're going to have our first competition for being the candidates of the official bride of Gakupo...

It's so crazy that I need to compete with these beautiful ladies... (TT ^ TT)

I don't even have a single chance to win...

But in my deep thoughts, a brown short-haired lady laughed loudly.

"We haven't started yet, Kaito-kun and you're this pale eh?", Meiko said with her laughs.

"Meiko-chan, you should not laugh at Shion-san!", Miku said and covered Meiko's mouth.

"Hmm!! Hmmm!", she tried to remove Miku's hands that were covering her mouth. "B-But he looks funny! Hehe!", she said as she had the chance to remove them.

"Meiko-chan..", Miku just said and pouted.

"Ah. No. I don't mind. I'm just nervous. Haha...", all I said and laughed awkwardly.

"I don't mean to offend you, okay? Btw, my name's Sakine Meiko. Nice to meet you, Kaito!", she cheerfully said.

"Ah. N-Nice to meet you too."

"And this cute little girl, she's Hatsune Miku~~~", Meiko said and patted her back.

And Miku just blushed and looked away.

"Nice to meet you, Hatsune-san.", I said and smiled.

"Ah! Miku is fine, Shion-san.", she said shyly.

"Then, Kaito is fine too, Miku.", I said.

"O-okay.."

"Then, just call me Meiko, Kaito!"'

"Yes. Thank you. You're all so nice to me."

"You don't have to worry about that. I'm not interested in the first place since it's just my father's will.", Meiko said and smiled.

"Eh?"

"Yes... Even my mother too...", Miku said and lowered her head.

"I... see...", all I can say.

Am I the same as them?...

Am I just being carried away with the flow?...

My father just decided to make me, his son, to be the bride of the son of his former boss...

But...

"Btw, are you in love with Gakupo-sama, Kaito?", Meiko suddenly asked out of nowhere.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was shocked and almost fell down from where I was sitting.

"H-huh?!" O///A////O

Both of them stared at me.

"W-What kind of question is that, Meiko-chan?.. Haha.."

GGGGAAAAADDDDDDD!!!!!!!!

"Well, it feels that there's something between the two of you~", she said and grinned.