Five

Sunggyu ended up being grounded in the house for two weeks, as a punishment. Myungsoo was kind of happy to see that as he can go wherever he wants without the annoying hyung who always nag like an old man.

"Ahh...we can finally come out once together without Gyu-nim." Howon stretched his arms up high and smiled, as he commented.

"You'll get scold by oppa if he heard that." Yoonhye laughed slightly and said.

"But I don't understand, Myungsoo-ah. Why would Gyu hyung being grounded for this?" Woohyun asked.

"Our family has a rule that one of us need to be around noona, just in case anything happen to her." Myungsoo answered. "Well, noona had heart disease so it is dangerous for her to be alone."

"Really? Are you feeling well now, Yoonhye-ssi?"

"I'm okay. Thank you, Woohyun." Yoonhye smiled and replied.

"I'll help you guys to take care of Yoonhye too." Woohyun offered and grinned.

"Oh look! That leather jacket is definitely my style!" Myungsoo suddenly beamed, pointing at a shop. The three of them looked towards the direction and found that Myungsoo was staring at a black leather jacket.

"Just go in and we are going to share it after you buy it." Howon laughed and told Myungsoo.

"Hyung, don't you dare to take my jacket and wear again." Myungsoo glared at Howon and said.

As Myungsoo, Howon and Sunggyu are sharing a big closet in their room, they often mix up their clothes and what funny is, they don't even know which one are their clothes. Yoonhye doesn't like to go to their room as it was messy and there were clothes everywhere.

"I want to go and buy coffees. Who's with me?" Woohyun asked. Yoonhye doesn't want to be with Myungsoo and Howon as they are going to take a long time looking for clothes to buy, so she offered herself to be with Woohyun.

"Yoonhye-ah, wait for me. I'll be going to the restroom for a while." Woohyun told Yoonhye when the both was in their mid of heading to the coffee shop.

"Okay, be fast." Yoonhye smiled and told him.

She leaned on the wall beside the door of the janitor's room, sliding her hands into her pocket and looked down to the ground.

Suddenly, she was pulled by someone who passed by into the janitor's room. She wanted to shout for help but her mouth was being covered up.

"Don't scream, you'll attract those men attentions to here." The person told her, as the hand covering her mouth had been removed. It was a familiar voice.

"Kim Jongdae? Is that you?" She asked, disbelieved.

"Yes, Kim Yoonhye." He sighed and replied.

"Why did you-"

"That's a long story. I'll tell you someday." He said. "Stay quiet and don't move."

The janitor's room was small and it's just enough to fit the both of them. Yoonhye was nervous that she was facing him, and she could clearly see the sweats dripping down from his hair and face. She could even hear his heart pounding. She had never been this close to a guy.

"Are you alright? Your heart is pounding fast." Jongdae asked out of sudden.

"It's okay. I just...need some time to sort out what happen and calm myself down. Or...maybe it's my blood pressure is low." She responded.

"Oh, sorry for dragging you into this. Are you dizzy?" He apologized, and then asked.

"A bit. It's normal for me. You don't have to worry."