Twelve

"There's a carnival in Hangang tonight, Yoonhye. Me and Jieun are going there together. Joining?" Howon asked Yoonhye as he leaned beside Yoonhye's room's door.

"Being the light bulb there? Hell, no."

"Oh I was just thinking that you can go with Myungsoo and Sunggyu. Woohyun had said that he will be going with Mijoo."

"Oh then I'll be going together with Myungsoo and Sunggyu, right?" Yoonhye asked. "

"Yeah, or if you want, you can invite some of your friends to go together. It's a really big carnival and I think that you should not miss it out."

"I…don't really have friends. You know about that too, Howon. By the way, have you guys asked for mother and father's permission for going that carnival?"

"Of course. If we haven't ask them yet we wouldn't even dare to bring you out, Hye." Howon chuckled. "So, we'll be going to Hangang tonight for the carnival. Call?"

"Call." Yoonhye smiled and replied. Howon grinned at her and said, "That's it, remember to wear more clothes, it might be cold as it's nearing November."

"I get it." Yoonhye nodded. After Howon left her room, closing the door behind, she got up from her seat and went to the wardrobe, thinking of what should she wear for the carnival.

She flipped through the clothes and  found a pink blouse which she had hung it up and rarely wears it, as it is a gift, from Jongdae. Well, she doesn't even know if it's a gift or a repayment.

Yoonhye touched the blouse softly, and sighed. She was reminded about that day, reminded by how close were them that day, reminded that how she could actually feel his breath.

She took it out together with the black long coat that Jongdae bought and put it on her bed, together with a black skinny jeans.

Right after the four finished their dinner early then usual, they went to the carnival together with Sunggyu driving.

"If I am not wrong, Joonmyeon will be going to the carnival too." Sunggyu said, while driving. "Well he really loves this kind of event a lot and I think he wouldn't miss out this one."

"So what are you trying to tell, hyung? Does that means that you will be with Joonmyeon-ssi and leave noona and me alone?"

"Yeah. It will be great for both of you to be alone without my nagging, isn't it?" Sunggyu replied.

"At least you know that you nag a lot, Gyu." Howon chuckled and replied. Yoonhye chuckled and said nothing. She looked out and started wonder…if Joonmyeon attended…it could mean that he will tag along too, isn't it?

Myungsoo who sat beside Yoonhye nudged her, which made her turned to him. He mouthed 'will Jongdae-ssi come too?' to Yoonhye, while she just shrugged.

She wasn't sure that if he'll come or not, but she wishes that he will. Joonmyeon and Minseok practically drag him to anywhere they went together all the time so he might be going.

When the four arrived there, Jieun, Woohyun and Mijoo are there, waiting for them. Myungsoo looked at them for a while, then turned to Yoonhye and said, "It seems like we have to stick together for tonight."

"Yeah. I wasn't expecting oppa to be with us. I've expected this. Myung-ah, don't dump me even if you saw your friends…alright?"

"Of course I wouldn't. How would I do that to my lovely sister?" Myungsoo grinned. "I am honestly afraid that my pretty noona will be taken away by someone else." Myungsoo winked and said. Yoonhye hit him in his arms slightly and pouted.