Jocelyn's Ending Note

Time: 2315 (Malaysia time) (0015KST)
Date: 7th of May

As I said before, this will be my last story here. I am thankful for all of you here, who are reading my stories, no matter you're an old reader of mine, or a new one, or you just came across this story and read it.

The name Baram mentioned in the last chapter is a real person. He's from BigStar and he's Howon's friend, together with Feeldog and Hyuzy. Well they were friends for years and named themselves as 2 o' clock. I knew all these because I was once a crazy Howon stan, in case you don't know.

Oh I did mentioned about the original plan for the ending isn't it? The one that I changed it again. Hmm another plan after the first original plan is that in 2020 year they met during Christmas and got together after that but I figured out that it isn't good for them to separate for a long time, as who knows any of them will fall for another person.

Haeundae is a place that I wanted to go for a long time. I wish that I can visit Busan one day and go to there. Busan is really nice, for me.

As what I've said before, this will be my last story here. I am ending my fanfic writing life here in wattpad. My fanfic writing life that I've been doing for three years.

Where should I start? Well firstly, I'll definitely miss here. I don't know how badly it'll be but I'll be missing here for sure, as this app contained too many memories of mine, especially I start being here from 2014 and basically spend my whole secondary life here (except for first year of course).

It seems like I've been treating writing here not only as a hobby, also as a part time job haha. I am doing things that I love and I enjoy being here. Why I said that it is a part time job? I take every single of your views, comments and votes as my salary, and also your encouraging comments and sweet messages. All of these aren't what I could easily obtain outside.

Writing stories here had been a hobby of mine. Well I've wrote 14 stories here and also one one shot book (these are excluding those works that I didn't complete and got delete and there's about 8-9 of them) (I know it's a lot isn't it). Actually I seemed to be thinking to leave here from last year, but I am only leaving now.

I don't know if I ever mentioned about it, this year will be an important year for me because I am facing a government exams (SPM) which will probably decide my future. I actually want to study for medicine and I've set my target as the top university in Malaysia which happens to be University of Malaya (kind of impossible I know) and although it'll only be decide after I study for Form 6 (Year 12) but I need to have good results for this too.

I've been reading back some of my works recently and I wondered for a long time about what should I do before I leave here? I wished that I can leave here with only the good memories here. You know, when I was reading back, I was thinking, how am I able to write our such things lol. Is it that I really need someone to love me haha.

People said that a character itself will reflect how's the author, and I think that it's true. If you've read 'Crossing Borders' then you'll know that I have someone that I am very into these days, and our state now…well I personally think that it's awkward how my friends said that we look good together but I actually like listening to it hmm. Our state now is just like…between friendship and love relationship. I don't know but it's very confusing for me sometimes.

I've been thinking of a lot these days…like how will EXO be after ten years. Kai said before that in the future, they might couldn't dance again and they also said before that if they are going to open a 50th anniversary concert with exo-ls, till then they are old already, and might only sit and talk with us.

EXO is the best part of my youth that I could never erase. Unlike what Yoonhye wrote in the letter for Jongdae, I think that EXO-L and EXO are like parallel lines, staying by each others side and us, EXO-Ls are following their steps, accompanying them. We wouldn't just cross into each others life then leave like nothing had ever happened. I believe that EXO had leave good memories for y'all too.