Fifteen

"A screenplay? For the school's 60th anniversary?" Myungsoo asked, looking at the poster that was pasted on the school notifications board.

"You should try it. Who knows that you might get a role for that." Yoonhye smiled and suggested it to Myungsoo.

"Yeah, Myung. You should go ahead and try." Howon said as well. "You do know that we support you."

"Yeah. I should go and audition for that. Noona, I'm sure that if you audition for it, you'll get the female lead and we'll be together." Myungsoo grinned and told Yoonhye. Yoonhye just smiled and shook her head slightly.

"I'm not going to audition for the actors, Myung-ah." Yoonhye said. "I'll audition for this." She pointed at another poster on the board, which was looking for people to perform a song on the school's 60th anniversary.

"That's nice too, noona!" Myungsoo exclaimed. "We knew that you've always been wanting to perform your singing on stage. That will be a good choice."

"Yeah, besides, Yoonhye's singing is really nice." Howon commented.

"Really? I wanted to audition for it but I am not really sure if I am going to pass or not. How about you, Howon?"

"I think I'll just audition for the screenplay with Myungsoo. They're looking for a lot male actors." Howon pointed towards the poster again and said.

The three of them took the forms from the respective teachers for each performance and auditioned for it. Yoonhye was really nervous, after she sent in her audition tape through the email. She had been wanting to perform her singing on the stage once but she had never got the chance. This is her one and only chance left, and she doesn't want to miss it.

"Don't worry, you'll get it." Myungsoo patted Yoonhye's shoulder and smiled at her warmly. Yoonhye smiled back as well. They were now sitting in front of the computer, waiting for the school website to post the annoucement.

Myungsoo had passed his auditioned and not to everyone's surprised, he was being chose as the main role. The screenplay is 'Romeo and Juliet', where Myungsoo will be the Romeo. Myungsoo was really excited for the screenplay, as his partner for the screenplay is Park Myungeun.

On the other hand, Howon had been casted into another screenplay, which is 'The Three Musketeers', alongside with Chanyeol and Sungyeol.

Woohyun auditioned for the singing too. For their school's 60th anniversary celebration, they need a lot of song performances so a lot of them had went to auditioned, as there will be a high chance for them to being chosen.

Yoonhye heard from Sehun that he, Joohyun and some of their friends like, Jongin and Zitao had auditioned for performing dances. Sehun and Joohyun will be alone performing a couple dance, while Jongin will be dancing ballet, and Zitao will be performing couple dance too.

"It's out it's out!" Howon quickly clicked into the post as soon as he found out that the annoucenment is being posted.

"Byun Baekhyun…Do Kyungsoo…Yoonhye-ah aren't them your friends?" Howon asked as he turned to Yoonhye. Yoonhye nodded and said, "Yeah, they are." She remembered that just two days ago she met Baekhyun and Kyungsoo together and the two was practising their vocals. That was the time when she knows that they were auditioning for it too.

"Nam Woohyun, Kim Yoonhye. Hye-ah, you're in!" Howon exclaimed as he read out Yoonhye's name. Myungsoo stared at the computer for a while then hugged Yoonhye tightly.

"Congratulations, noona!" Myungsoo cheered. Yoonhye grinned widely and hugged Myungsoo back. "Thank you, Myung."

"You're being placed in the duet section with…Kim Jongdae? Wow, that is surely a coincidence, Yoonhye-ah." Howon said. "He sings?"