CHAPTER 1: JAWS

(To anyone who actually DOES read this, Chapter 1 already?! JEEBUS I'M ON A ROLE! ENJOY!)

The 16 year old princess stuck her head up from behind a crows nest of a damaged sunken ship. Her brown, curly-waved hair floating above her as her soft brown eyes widened beneath her plum purple rectangular-framed glasses.

Her mouth opened, smiling in awe showing her silver braces on her teeth. Her aqua tail with turquoise fins swaying side-to-side beneath her. Her black 32A shell bikini top was up against the wooden pole of the crows nest.

Her few, faintly-freckled cheeks lighting up on her face. Her light tan skin had a bit of light from high up above the surface of the water reflected. Her smile widening, the small beauty-mark on the left side of her face above the corner of her mouth raising due to her excitement.

She was staring at none other than another sunken ship. But it is a ship she had been looking for for a while. It was known through the seas as the Millennium Falcon. It was once a pirate ship but it got caught in a typhoon and sunk.

The girl giggled as her calypso blue satchel floated out beside her, the strap on her right shoulder. From the distance, a voice was calling out. "Meena, wait for me!" The young cute male voice called out, swimming swiftly.

It was a somewhat-round white fish with oddly shaped orange circles on his scales. Along with warm grey fins and some grey circles on him. He had one big right black eye with a red pupil. His left eyelid was always closed due to the fact he was born with just one eye for some reason.

Meena rolled her eyes smiling. "BB-8, hurry up!" She said looking over her shoulder at the fish. BB-8 finally caught up and was floating beside Meena. "You KNOW I can't swim fast!" He huffed tiredly and defensively.

Meena just giggled at her friend's tired yet annoyed state. "There it is! Isn't it fantastic?!" Meena said pointing at the Millennium Falcon. BB-8 just nodded slowly, still catching his breath.

"Yeah... sure... it-it's great!" He sighed as he just stared at it. "Now can we get outta here?!" He said sounding nervous. Meena looked over at him. "Ugh! You're not getting cold fins NOW, are you?!" She said looking at him with a challenging look on her face.

Meena then swam off towards the ship. BB-8 looks offended at what she said, even though he knew he was scared. But he acted brave. "Who, me? No way!" He claimed as he swam quickly after the mermaid.

He then was swimming beside her. "It's just, it, err... it looks damp in there. Yeah!" He said a bit nervous yet bravely. "And I think I may be coming down with something!" He added, smiling awkwardly.

"Yeah, I got this cough." He made up an excuse as he fake-coughed three times. Of course, his sick-act wasn't convincing in any shape or form. They were at a glassless porthole. Meena gripped the metal frame around it.

It was the perfect fit for her! She was really skinny, bit flat-chested; and only a 5'2 mermaid. She then looked over her shoulder at BB-8. "All right. I'm going inside. You can just stay here and - watch for sharks!" She said shrugging, smiling at her fish friend.

She then swam into the porthole. BB-8 just nodded, smiling relieved that he didn't have to follow her. "Okay. Yeah - you go!" He said softly sounding brave, closing his eye proudly with a bold grin.

"I'll just stay here and - what?" His eye opened as his black eye widened and his glowing small red pupil grew into a tiny dot scared. His grin disappearing. "SHARKS?!" He shouted, having his grey fins cup his chubby cheeks.

"MEENA!" He cried out terrified as he faced the porthole. He then started to flail his grey tail fin terrified as he swam at full force into the small porthole.