CHAPTER 20: THE FINAL CONFLICT

(A/N: I hope you all enjoy!)

Ventress was holding tightly onto Meena's arm, not letting her go. Grievous and Boba came and swam behind them. "Poor little princess!" Ventress snarled. Meena shot a glare beneath her glasses up at the witch.

"It's not you I'm after." Ventress said smirking as they were now at the bottom of the 30ft deep water. "I've got bigger fish to—" "ASAJJ VENTRESS STOP!!!!!!" King Kenobi commanded, cutting the witch off.

Finn was standing on the sandy ground and he stuck his head up haughtily. "Why, Obi-Wan!" Ventress exclaimed smiling. "Haha! How ARE you?" She asked him chuckling.

"Let her go!" Kenobi ordered. "Not a chance, Kenobi. She's MINE now!" Ventress hissed at the king. She then took out the glowing, golden contract. "We made a deal!" Ventress said, showing it to Kenobi.

"Grandpa, I'm sorry!" Meena said as Grievous and Boba held her arms down with their tails. "I-I-I didn't mean to! I didn't know!" Meena cried out as Kenobi attacked the contract with a fierce blast from his triton, but to no avail.

Ventress then started to laugh wickedly. "Oh - Ho ho ho ho ho!" She then grinned widely. "You see? The contract's legal, binding and completely unbreakable – even for YOU!" Ventress shouted out with a laugh.

Kenobi's jaw fell slightly agape as he looked down at his triton in utter disbelief. He then glared at Ventress. She swam back over to Kenobi. "Of course, I always was a girl with an eye for a bargain." She said smiling.

"The granddaughter of the great sea king is a very precious commodity." She sighed as the scroll zapped over towards Meena and spun around her. It spiralled around her like a gold ribbon.

Meena gasped as she spun once then started to feel weak as she very slowly began to shrivel up like those souls Ventress had taken. "But - I might be willing to make an exchange for someone even better..." Ventress said to Kenobi slyly...

• • •

Kylo was wearing his full black warrior outfit including his mask-helm which had a voice changer in it. He was in a boat, rowing out to where Ventress dived in with Meena. "KYLO! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Hux called out to him from the ship.

"Hux, I lost Meena once!" Kylo called back to him, his voice coming out flat and deeper. "I'M NOT GOING TO LOSE HER AGAIN!" Kylo yelled with anger and determination as he kept rowing away...

• • •

Meena was almost turned into a soul as she became more withered, weak and tiny. "Now! Do we have a deal?" Ventress asked Kenobi. Kenobi looked from his nearly soul-eaten granddaughter to the contract.

He closed his eyes and signed the contract. Finn and BB-8 were hiding under some rocks and they shook their heads in fear. "Ha! It's done then!" Ventress said. Meena twirled up back in her true form as the gold ribbon shot towards Kenobi and spiralled around him rapidly.

Kenobi shrunk and he started to wither. "OH NO! NO!" Meena cried out shaking her head. "BAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAHHAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Ventress howled out in laughter...

• • •

Kylo saw a golden light shining out from the dark water. He stood up in the rowboat and he took out a red harpoon; looking down at the water...

• • •

The gold light left to reveal the tiny, withered soul of Kenobi; his gold crown encircled around him. He looked very weak as he looked over at Meena with a sad smile.

Meena cupped both hands over her mouth as she shook her head; eyes watering. Finn crawled over to Kenobi. "Oh, Your Majesty..." The crab sighed sadly. "G-Grandpa?" Meena whimpered as she bent her tail and rested on it and she looked at him.