The Hidden Royal [8]

Sorry that I haven't updated sooner! I wasn't very motivated, so that's really the reason why. So please give me feedback, so I can update quicker!

   ________________

       “Good morning. I was going to stay up and wait for you, but I fell asleep. How did the date go?” Chloe asked as I walked up to Chase’s car.

       “I’ll just say, it wasn’t all what I expected.” I said and got in the back seat.

       “Why, what happened?!” She demanded as she got in also. Chase gave us weird looks, but shrugged it off and began driving.

        “It was amazing.” I whispered, getting lost in the memory that has been playing in my mind since. I could still feel his wonderful touch that had fireworks and tingles spreading everywhere. The love I felt for him… was just indescribable. I just hoped he thought the same.

        We got to school and I happily climbed out of the car. I linked arms with Chloe and I practically skipped into the school, dragging her inside with me. I could see her from the corner of my eyes, giving me weird looks.

        “I haven’t seen you like this since we left your home.” She commented.

        “I never realized how happy your mate could make you.” I replied, smiling. “I know that you know the feeling.”

        She blushed and looked away. Speaking of, I spotted Ben, Rob, and Justin at my locker, clearly waiting for us. We approached them and Chloe turned even redder. Ben looked her over with hungry eyes and then winked at her.

        “You look beautiful my sweet Chloe.” He said, putting an arm around her waist.

        She giggled and I smiled happily. He really did make her happy.

        “I’m going to head to my first period guys. See ya later!” I said and began making my way to class. I passed some pack members and waved to them enthusiastically. They happily returned it and looked a little shock. I wasn’t surprised. I always walked around all sad and gloomy.

        As I passed some other lockers, I noticed my mate leaning against one of them and was stroking Kelly’s cheek. I froze in my place and I could feel my heart hurt a little. It wasn’t as bad as the last time, but it still hurt to see my mate touch another female.

        He glanced up at me and met my eyes. I shook my head slowly at him disapprovingly and he frowned. I saw the hurt cross his eyes. I walked over to them and looked at Kelly.

        “Kelly, walk away. Now.” I said, making sure to not let my powerful voice slip through. When she didn’t make any movement, I leaned down to her ear. “Move bitch.” I growled.

        She scurried away and I turned to Damien. He stared after Kelly in confusion and then looked down at me. There was a small smirk on his face and I almost growled at him. Then a thought came into mind.

        I scanned the area around us and spotted a janiters closet. A mischievous grin spread across my face as I grabbed his arm and led him to the janiters closet. Before he could do anything, I pushed him in and closed the door behind us. It was dark, but with our senses, we could see just fine.

        I ran my hands down Damien’s toned chest and licked my lips. “Have you forgotten last night?”

        His eyes darkened with lust. “Why would I forget about something like that?”