The Hidden Royal [12]

Just as the plane was landing, I felt myself start to shake. I felt as if my heart had been shattered into pieces. I knew right then that Damien just found out. I came to recognition that I did the same thing my mom had done to my dad. Left a note and ran. Mother like daughter, huh? Damn, I'm a bitch. But it had to be done. Now I know how my mom felt when she did the same thing. She saved everyone by giving herself in, just like I'm doing.

              I walked off, looking for my dad. People around me stopped what they were doing and stared at me in shock. I was now myself. The brown wig and glasses were gone. I smiled, relieved of that and carried on looking for dad. Finally, my eyes met with icy blue ones and I immediately ran. He already had his arms out and I ran into them. I buried my face into his neck and breathed in the scent of home. I missed this so much. I couldn't help it, but I let all my sadness out. I cried like a baby, soaking up his nice dark blue shirt he had on while he murmured words of reassurance into my ear. The warm arms around my waist tightened and I finally felt safe.

              I heard gasps and camera's snapping pictures all around me. Everyone was going crazy about where I've been for the past couple of months. Wiping the tears away, I pulled away from dad and smiled sadly up at him. "Daddy, I've missed you so much."

              "I know sweetie, I've missed you too. Don't worry. I'm never letting you go again." He assured and I frowned. That would've made me happy if I didn't have to turn myself into the alpha.

               He wrapped an arm around me and we walked to the limo where everyone else was waiting. The paparazzi were following us, which made me roll my eyes. I didn't really miss them to much.

                The limo took off and I looked out the window to see people running after us. I shook my head in amusement.

                 Dad was looking over everyone until his eyes stopped on Brittany. I could see the confusion in them as he stared at Shawn's arm around her shoulder. "Who might you be?" He smiled politely.

                  She blushed. "I'm Brittany."

                 "The future Queen." Shawn said proudly. "I met her at Victoria's school."

                "Well, it's a pleasure to meet my daughter in law." Dad's smile brightened.

                 We finally got home and I couldn't help but let out a sigh of relief. I stepped out, staring at the building with a huge smile. I haven't smiled liked this in a while.

                    Dad helped me with my bags as we walked up the stairs to my room. As I opened the door, I saw that everything was the same the way I had it before I had left. I jumped on the bed, and stared up at the ceiling in happiness. "I've missed my room so much!" I squealed.

                    "Even more than me?" Dad asked in amusement. "You've missed a room more than your old man?"

                     "What! No!" I laughed. "Maybe a little." I teased and watched as he put a hand over his heart and sighed dramatically.

                      "I brought you into this world and this is what I get?" He chuckled.  

                      I rolled my eyes. "So dad, what are we doing today?"

                     "I have a meeting in about five minutes. It won't take long, but we'll hang out after that. Alright? We have a dinner tonight with some friends too."