Fairy Video Evidence

Three Australian teenagers may have caught The Westbury Faery on video:

A second video uploaded by the teens shows a curious bite mark on one boy's neck:

Briony Woolmer, a documentarian filmmaker, world traveller, faery enthusiast and techie, travelled to Westbury in the days after the faery sighting. She filmed the following interviews, which provide an interesting background on the town of Westbury and its rich history dating back to the mid-1800s. 

Local residents share tales about church-building convicts, a crafty English lawyer and a swashbuckling woman on horseback.

Items disappearing. A spirit rocking in a chair. The pattering of children's feet...when there aren't any around. Reverend Josephine Pyecroft shares some unsettling observations.

Gil Stokes, owner of Elmwood Cottages, offers insights as to why Westbury makes a strangely perfect place for a faery sighting.

Artifacts found in Gill Stokes's gardens provide new details about Westbury's history and its earliest residents. His best find? A little opium bottle.

There are just too many faery sightings to dismiss their existence (say the residents). Westbury, with its aura of strong energy, is THE place to find faeries. And as one little girl says, "It's okay to believe."

The town's old houses harbour secrets—and plenty of shoes hanging from the ceilings around chimneys. Why? It's the best way to scare away faeries and evil spirits.

Reverend Jo describes why people—especially children—are afraid to be near the cemetery at night. Could it be the unmarked convicts' graves?