Running late

I wake up to the sound of my phone buzzing, ahh great late again.
Mum is yelling from down stairs for me to hurry up for school.
I walk into the bathroom, undress, turn on the shower and wait for it to heat up.
I stare into the mirror and see a 14 going on 15 year old blonde looking back at me.
I sigh as i focus on my A cup sized breasts, i wish i had developed more like the other girls in my grade.

After my shower i quickly get dressed and run downstairs to grab breakfast and my backpack.
I kiss my mum on the cheek, hug my dad and say goodbye to my 12 year old brother.
I race out the door and grab my skateboard, shit 8am im going to be late.

As i arrive at my locker my best friends lauren and kylie come up to me.
'Sabrina your late again! Whats the excuse this time? Slept through your alarm because you were dreaming about zac efron?' Lauren asks.
'You know me too well' i reply as i grab my books and head to first period with my best friends.

As i get to class i glance out the window and see a group of the populars of our school standing in a circle passing around a cigarette.

I watch them for a minute observing this one girl with long black hair with a couple streaks of blue, wearing ripped black jeans, a faded blue jumper and spiked boots. In a weird way i was kind of jealous of her, she was popular, everyone knew her for being the bad girl and always getting in trouble and what? No one knows who Sabrina Leeman is.

I faintly hear my teacher call my name for the register.
'Sabrina Leeman? Sabrina? Ms Leeman are you paying any attention?'
I snap back to reality quickly and see everyone stare at me.
'Here, sorry sir'.