Being A Demigod Sucks!

The very concept of this book belong to Rick Riordan well... except for some part of the book. The concept about Greek mythology being real belongs to his but the stuff about ______ and _____ is mine's. (Won't give away spoilers) Also some characters like Percy Jackson belong to him. I'm not plagiarizing here, only borrowing the concept for this story. So now if any of you will plagiarize my own characters...may the gods protect you from my fury. *sinister smile with matching fake vampire fangs*

Oh yeah, if you're expecting a clean book, well this isn't a clean one. *blames the protagonist's personality*

Demigod, a child of a mortal and a god. Children who were born by an accident. Beings who's only use are to be the pawns of the gods. To be entertainment to those gods who keep on raping poor innocent mortals.

The gods never really cared for us. They just kept on having children to save their lazy asses. Can't they just disappear?! Or just leave the mortals alone!?

I hate being a damn demigod. I hate my very existence down to the core. My existence is nothing but a mere tool for war. My mother hate war and I hate it too. But the Three Fates are cruel, they made me sign up for a war I never wanted. A war where everything is only bloodshed among the gods.

Of course, the demigods are part of it.

But there's a way to end all of this. A risky way to end the reign of the gods once and for all.

Wanna know how it all started? Well I better start all the way from the time a satyr brought me to this world of Greek mythology.

And believe me, it is an awful experience.