Chapter Eight

This is kind of like a Christmas present for you guys! It's not Christmas themed though! Sorry, I forgot about it being Christmas until it was done! But I hope it's still a good present for you!

“One Direction member H-Harry Styles has now been missing for almost one month. We have not gotten a word out of any of the remaining One Direction boy’s. Now you all must have seen Louis Tomlinson, Harry’s boyfriend out with myself. And they would like to ask that you all respect that they need their privacy in this time.” Nick cleared his throat as his voice cracked.

“There is still no news on the location of where Harry is. Apparently the police have a lead on who took him, but have not yet found our popstar.” Nick winced and looked up at Matt who nodded, smiling sadly at his boyfriend who was torn what was happening and having to report it.

“Police are looking for Harry. All we can do is hope that the missing member of One Direction will be found and brought home safely and soon.”

“In other news. . .”

Liam switched off the radio as Niall’s eyes filled with tears. He wrapped an arm around the blond and kissed his head as he looked up to his boyfriend and Louis.

“He’ll be alright, you know. The police will find him and it’ll be alright.” Liam cooed, stroking the now crying blond boy’s hair.

Harry being taken was hard on the boys. That was an understatement.

It was killing them. Since the day they realized their youngest member was gone it was killing them. He was gone and what if they didn’t get him back?

Louis was the worst. He barely ate or slept, he mostly just sat on the couch, staring at the television as Love Actually played constantly.

He liked to watch it and think of Harry. It was the boy’s favorite movie and he could remember all the times he was forced to watch it.

Louis was currently sat by Zayn, the tanner singer’s arm around the eldest. Louis stared blankly at the radio that had been switched off.

He had been with Nick a lot since his boyfriend disappeared. They were both so close to him and though the police were working hard for the money their management was paying to find the boy, the two had decided to look on their own as well.

He had found comfort in the man he used to hate. He didn’t love him but he didn’t hate him. They had a good friendship building and Harry would be so happy they were now getting along.

There had been so many times he had tried to get the two to spend time together, get to know each other. And now they were friends. He was right, they didn’t get along well. He always knew they would if they had just tried.

If Harry was here he’d probably stick out his tongue with a fond grin and kiss Louis before whispering an I told you so to him. Louis would kiss the grin off his face and smirk.

Wiping a single tear that dripped down his face Louis stood up, off to get ready to go get coffee with Nick when he got off work.

He leaned against his closed door and breathed out deeply.

News about Harry were on every radio station, news channel and social website such as Tumblr and Twitter.

He cleaned himself up as much as he could but his thin face, the dark circles under his eyes weren’t something he could hide. It was obvious what this was doing to him.

But all he wanted was Harry. He just wanted his Harry back.

## ## ##

Harry groaned softly as his eyes opened. He didn’t know how long he’d been in the basement of the abandoned home. It had to have been weeks now. He woke up every day, body aching from the day before. His stomach growling from the lack of food, exhausted from the lack of sleep and mouth dry from the lack of water and being able to speak.

It was always the same. He was “punished” for what he did and then left alone to “think about what he did”.

All he wanted was Louis and his mother, the boys. He wanted to be free. He wanted to kiss Louis, to hug his mother, to be in his boy’s arms.

But he didn’t get this. He just got a punch or a kick when he asked- begged to be released.

He had tried everything with the woman. Money, getting Andy out of jail, anything he could think of but the woman was truly insane and all she wanted was for Harry to be punished for her son being thrown in jail.

He was going to die here. That’s what he had come to believe.

They were either going to kill him or he would starve. He didn’t know which sounded better. He just wanted it all to stop. He didn’t care how anymore and he had almost completely given up on being saved.

If he wasn’t saved by now, when would he be saved? He wouldn’t. That’s what he decided. He was going to die at the hands of his abusive ex=boyfriend’s crazy mother.

He wanted to see Louis again. He wanted to feel hid lips on his lips or his strong arms around him. He wanted to see his eyes sparkle when he smiled or laughed. He wanted to sing again.

He wanted to hear the fans cheer for them. Or be on stage.

He wanted to be joking and laughing, with his boys. To cook with Niall, and talk to Liam, cuddle with Liam, play video gamed but also stay up late talking like teenage girls with Zayn.

He wanted to be at home again, to hug his mother and eat her amazing cooking. He wanted to talk to Robin about anything and everything or play cards with Gemma.

He wanted to go out with Nick and talk to him, get advice. He wanted to spend the night with his friend, the elder man’s puppy falling asleep with his head on the boy’s lap while his own was on Nick’s.

He wanted home.

And that’s when desperation, pain, sadness, and hurt turned to anger and determination.

He was going to get out of this hell he was stuck in. He was going to get all that again, or at least die trying. He couldn’t just let this happen. He couldn’t do that to his family, his boy’s or Louis.

He wouldn’t go out like that. He wouldn’t go out without a fight. He is Harry Styles and he was going to go down swinging.

####### 

Sooooooooooooooooo? What did you think of this? This chapter just kind of wrote itself, I'm not really sure how it really is because it just kinda happened and it was done. So just comment below and lemme know what you thought! How's this idea I got going and what do you think will happen? Is Harry really going to get out? Or is he going to die there like he believes?

I guess you'll have to read to find out!

Comment, vote, follow! Whatever! Thanks for reading and look out for the next chapter soon!!