Smile (Loud)

Sebastian P

Sebastian P.O.V

Why...why did this had to happen...and to Ciel why him.

Ciel lost both his parents to a stupid drunk driver and his stupid truck and now Ciel's broken.

(A few months later)

After the car crash Ciel wasn't the same. 

He stop smiling and started getting bullied too, and I hate it.

As the president of the student body and as Ciel's BFF I can stand seeing him like this, but he say to not do anything about it and I don't know why.

Today is owe graduation and I'm worried.

As I was going to the front of the school I didn't see Ciel in the grope of people.

Bring the graduation I hear some girl yelling.

"Look there some one on the top of the roof and it looks like there going to jump"!!!!

What!!!

I look at the top of the roof and see Ciel!!!!!

"LISTEN UP, YOU ALL HAVE PUSHED ME DOWN TO THE GROWN AND PUSHED ME EVEN DEEPER BUT NOW I WILL FINALLY GET TO JOIN MY PARENTS IN THE SKY BY FALL TO MY DEATH"!!

What no, I got stop him.

I start running up the stairs as Ciel talks, and with every step I get faster.

"NOW ALL OF YOU WILL NOW WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO HAVE SOMEONES DEATH ON YOUR HANDS"!!!

NO!!!

I make it to the top of the roof and Ciel gets ready to fail.

"I'll see you soon mom, dad".

"NO"!!

I ran to him and he see me.

"Sebastian what are you do-"!

I grad him and push him away from the edge of the roof.

Thank god I got here on time.

"Why"..

"?"

"Why did you save me...don't you understand I have to do this...nobody cares about me....so why....WHY DID YOU DO IT SEBASTIAN"!!

".....you want to know why".

"?"

"Heh...LISTEN UP YOU PIGS IN HUMAN CLOTHING, CIEL IS A ANGLE WITH A HEART OF PUREED AND HIS SMILE IS THE ONLY THING IN THIS WORLD THAT IS PURE"!!

"Sebastian".

"AND I WILL NEVER LET YOU PIGS KILL SUCH A BEAUTIFUL PERSON NOW THAT IS ALL YOU ALL GRADUATED NOW LEAVE ME AND MY ANGLE YOU PIGS"!   

"Sebastian"?

I started to walk to Ciel and say something I never thought a say.

"Ciel".

"Yes Sebastian".

"I love you".

I grab Ciel and kiss him.

After the kiss I looked at Ciel and....

"Hehe I love you too Sebastian".

Him smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Ok so when I was writing this I was watching one of my favorite animes.

KILL AL KILL and the anime is so up beat that it made me so loud in the story so yeah but I hope you like it until the next one.

Sushi~