Valentin's Gift

"Hey Ciel".

"Oh, hey Sebastian what's up".

"Well I just wanted you to know that tomorrow is the start of our Valentin's gifts week".

"Really I can't wait".

"Yep, anyway I should go later love".~

"Later".~  

Day 1

Sebastian gave Ciel a locker full of roses and a bath full of pink petals.

Ciel gave Sebastian a bed covered with cat plushiest and a locker full of loving poems.

Day 2 

Sebastian gave Ciel a lunchbox filled with cakes and kiss.

Ciel gave Sebastian a basket filled with pictures of Ciel in cat outfits and gave him a face full of kisses.

Day 3   

Sebastian gave Ciel a loving dinner for two.

Ciel gave Sebastian a song filled will hope and love and singed to to him.

Day 4

Sebastian gave Ciel a sofa filled with cuddles and sweet kisses.

Ciel gave Sebastian a bottle of red wine and a bottle full of catnip tequila.

Day 5

Ciel gave Sebastian a night of dancing and singing.

Sebastian gave Ciel a big box of cakes and sweets.

Day 6

Ciel gave Sebastian a day of saying I love you.

Sebastian gave Ciel a night of saying I love you too.

Day 7

Sebastian gave Ciel a ring and asked "Will you marry me".

Ciel gave Sebastian a loving "Yes" and kisses.

And to end off the week they gave each other a night of moans and making love.~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ hey guys  just wanted to say happy Valentin's Days you guys.

See you guys in the next story.

Sushi~