Senpai Notice Me (Fluff)

Sebastian P.O.V

My senpai looks  so cute, he's so small, he's so kind, and most of all he's all mind.

My sweet Ciel senpai.

"Sebastian what are you playing"?

"Ah Ciel I was I was just"?!

"Is this Yandere Simulator".

"Y-Yes but I don't think you should-"

"What is that you that's so cool you made the yandere you like you Sebby"!

"Oh um thanks but Ciel-".

"hey mind if I see the Senpai, I wanted see if you changed it to look like someone I know".

"Wait what no don't-"!

I'm to late he's seen that the senpai looks .....................................................................................................Ciel.

"Se-Sebastian is that me"?

"Y-Yes"?

"By any chance.....am I your senpai Sebastian".

"Ye-yes you are Ciel I really like you and I know you don't like me like that so.....I did this because ........................i knew you would never notice me".

He must think I'm a freak now.

"Sebastian".

Before I knew it Ciel was hugging me, but why ?!

"Sebastian do you really thing I don't love you of course I love you".

"But why"?

"Why, it's because your so nice to me and your so cool and your so amazing ..............and it's because you kind of saved me from suicide too......... what I mean is that-"

"Ciel"?

"I notices you Sebastian and I love you".

Ciel then kissed me and i kissed back.

Senpai notices me~  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Ok so hi everyone I know this story is really bad but life has been hard on me for the past weeks and I'm hoping it would get better but I still am try to work more on my art and story.

Which is also hard but I well try to write more for you guys.

So I hope you like this stories I write but I'll try harder next time, but until then later you guy and see you all in the next story. 

Also i'm writeing this at midnight so forgive me.

Sushi~