Ch. 23 "The bedroom theory".

"One more? Please?" Louis said caressing Harry's arm making the younger boy blush. 

"I can't be home late" Harry giggled but leaned in anyway joining his lips with his boyfriend's.

They had been making out for several minutes now, in fact, Harry was sure Niall had probably already finished his lesson and go home. But both boys were leaning against the big tree Harry used to sit under while he waited for Niall before Louis and his beautiful face, and firm bum, appeared. 

After breathlessly parting his lips Harry took Louis hand in his bigger one and gave it a gentle tug. 

"Can we go now? I really wanna go to your house and see the sketchbook you promised but mum worries a lot if I don't get home early" 

Louis chuckled and kissed his cheek, "You're such a mommy's boy. Always so well behaved" 

Harry blushed and tried to argue and defend himself but Louis was already pulling him across the street and opening the door of a taxi before he could say something. 

Louis kissed his cheek and told him it was a joke making the boy's face redden a bit more. 

The tattooed boy was glad Simon had lots of meetings that day and couldn't come pick him up because he really didn't want him to meet Harry, at all. 

Once they arrived Louis' house Harry couldn't help the small gasp that escaped from his lips when he encountered with the impotent building.

"This place is HUGE!" He exclaimed excitedly as he looked around for Louis , who appeared suddenly behind him and wrapped his arms around him. 

"Well, Uncle Si is a man of business. But let's go inside, shall we?" The shorter boy said and held the other's hand all the way towards the door and across the main hall as Harry looked around at the fancy modernly decorated house. 

When they were at the end of the stairs Louis smiled up at the mesmerized face of Harry and gave a little tug at his hand. The boy directed his big green eyes to his boyfriend.

"We can go to my room or I can show you around if you want" Louis offered with a smile on his face.

Harry stared at him for a moment but then Lou saw the determination in his eyes and the curly boy squeezed his hand. 

"To your room" The boy said and happily swung their hands between them as they walked upstairs. 

Louis stopped both of them in front of a with wooden door that Harry supposed was his room and placed his hands on the curly boy’s waist.

“What?” he asked with a confused frown on his face, this made Louis chuckle.

“Let’s just…” he trailed off and took Harry´s wrist in his hand before pulling the boy inside the bedroom.

In his life Harry had just been able to look inside other person’s bedroom a few times, about five different bedrooms without counting his own and he always found it fascinating. When he was a kid and he was old enough to have his own bedroom he wanted to show it to everyone; Harry was fairly certain that everyone’s bedroom was a fraction of their minds, the part that could be brought to reality in the most subtle way.

            Harry´s own room was a reflection of what he was. You couldn´t actually say if he was the tall lanky teenage he was but something was something.

 The walls had a light beige color, it was almost the color of his pale skin; though they didn’t have any other color it was perfectly contrasted with the multiple marks that covered them, a few of them, the big ones, were a detailed landscape made by his mom specially for him, a black and withe drawing of a koala mom and her baby on her back, and a big already resolved puzzle of Van Gogh’s Sunflowers, just because he liked it.

Everything in Harry’s room had its own place, not because he had OCD or something like that but because when Harry was younger her mom’s job required them to move constantly across the country and having everything in place made packing easier, it was now a habit. Of course he, as good teenager he was, had a bit of a mess but it didn’t last long because after a few days the shelves filled again. There was a special bookshelf where he kept his picture frames with photographs of him, Gemma, Anne and other members of their family; also Harry kept pictures of people he considered important or that had gained his affection and or his admiration with their actions.

The bigger ones had Anne with her kids when Harry had like four and Niall hugging him tightly on his 16th birthday party.

Harry was a caring person, a caring gentle and kind person. And his baby blue sheets with clouds reflected them perfectly. As to Louis was a similar case.

Louis room had red walls with a big window in front of the desk, he had numerous posters of bands Harry didn’t knew existed on the walls. Lou was an artist and even with the very neat aspect of the room at the moment Harry could almost smell the creativity in the air, more like thanks to the paintings on the wall, literally realized on the wall, most of them using the red as a base and some other made like the would have been realized in any other surface other than the wall, contrasting with the somehow heavy atmosphere as if they tried to crawl out of the construction and into the world to be free.

Harry dropped the boy’s hand when his eyes met the most amazing thing he had ever had the pleasure to see in the corner close to the closet door. It was gradually degraded starry night sky of the portion of a forest with a little cabin in the middle and as he walked closer and closer the curly boy felt as if he was really approaching the wooden shelter, he could have swear he was able to smell the damp air and hear the little birds of the forest before Louis called his name and brought him back to reality.

“It is amazing. Fantastic!” Harry exclaimed and practically flung himself towards Louis’ neck.

The tattooed boy had never really shown the works of his walls, Liam and Zayn did not gave it much importance when they were there and Louis never gave it too much important either, they were just things he did when he was bored and trapped inside his room.

“Is it an actual place?” Harry said undoing his embrace and sitting on the floor in front of the piece of art there, carefully tracing it with his fingers enjoying the feeling of the texture on his skin.

Louis took a seat beside him and said with a sad and distracted tune barely above a whisper, “Yeah. I used to go there with my parents and sisters”

Harry decided he would not ask more when he saw his boyfriend’s hurt expression, there had to be a reason why he lived with his uncle but maybe he could ask in other moment when Lou didn’t look so… fragile.

He had never seen the blue eyed boy in such a vulnerable state. He wasn’t sure if he liked it, but maybe Louis was comfortable with him. Maybe he was willing to open himself completely to Harry and this though just made his insides flutter with joy. The younger boy nuzzled his face into Louis’ neck and held his hand tightly making the boy smile when he looked at him.

Of course, Louis was not ready yet. But Harry was more than happy with him at the moment, and if making Louis be completely open to him required months and even years of him giving himself totally to his boyfriend, that was what he was going to do.

~~x~~

Hey! Please tell me the end is not as bad as I think. I am a bit dazed thanks to a blow to the head but wanted to update. 

Please comment, vote and the whole thing!

X.