Ch. 37 "Confused"

It was monday and Harry Styles was officially mental. He got to school until the third period because after not being able to sleep for two nights in a row he finally went unconscious about four in the morning.
You'll see, Harry had had an amazing time for months now. He had an incredibly boyfriend that just recently had told him that he loved him and Harry was happy, like really happy. Now, it had been practically three days since they talked and Harry was having a crisis. Lou told him he loved him and Harry said nothing and now Louis wasn't answering his calls or texts. So yeah, Harry was having a crisis.
He walked clumsily into his english class and unusually sat on the corner trying to avoid everyone, he hoped Niall didn't notice him and fortunately he did not, he just sat on the front row and focused on the teacher.
Once the class was over Harry waited till everyone else was out to walk through the door and towards his locker to get ready for lunch, not that he was hungry anyway, he just wanted to see Louis and talk to him.
The curly boy made it to their usual table but it was empty, which was weird because since a few days prior it had always been Liam, Niall, Zayn, Perrie, Lou and him eating together on that exact table.
He looked like a homeless puppy with his messy hair and tired eyes looking lost standing there staring at the empty table. He though it was possible that the couples were together but, where was Louis?
He left his tray on the table and walked out of the room and towards the boys' "spot". He was hoping to find everyone there, or at least the boys but just when he was about to reach them Niall saw him with wide eyes and they stopped talking before practically running off ignoring him.
Harry was extremely confused and just stood there desolated.
What the hell was happening?
He shook his head of curls and ran a hand through his hair before sitting on the grass pulling his legs close to his chest and hiding his face into his knees. He wanted to know what was happening and he wanted to fix it.

After a little moment he got up, he had classes to attend to after all, he got his things and walked to math with a devastated expression and an overwhelming pain over his chest. Maybe he did something he shouldn't, maybe they realized he was a loser and didn't want to hang out with him anymore, or worse, maybe Louis was just using him for something and the boys knew and as Niall and Liam were now a couple Niall was into this too. This last one made Harry's eyes fill with tears and he had to bit down his tongue very hard do stop himself from crying.

He did cry after a while but he did it when he was alone in the restroom and after cleaning his nose and face with toilet paper he got out and washed his face on the sink. Without even looking at his reflection he hung his backpack on his shoulder and walked out of the room just to receive a violent crush against his back.

"Oi, mate, be careful would ya?" A think and familiar irish accent made his way to Harry's ears and the tall boy became more alert than he had been all weekend.

When the boy turned around he was face to face with the people that, apparently had been avoiding him all day. Liam was currently helping Niall to get up the floor and Zayn just stared at him with a shocked face.

"What is happening?" was the only thing that came out of the green eyed boy's mouth before he felt the sudden rage raise up his throat. His hands became tight fists and his jaw as hard as a rock.

"Harry..." Liam begun apologetically with a calm face before Harry exploded making him, making them all, look really scared.

"WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING?! Did I do something wrong? Are you- Were you playing with me? Cuz if you were I think I deserve to know!" He shouted, his voice echoing against the school walls.

"Mate, just..." Niall tried to reach his arm in a comforting way resulting in Harry flinching away.

"You are with them, aren't you? How could you Niall?" He said with his voice cracking at the end.

"Harry, just listen okay? We're your friends. I would never harm you and you know it." The blonde said and the other two just nodded.

"Then" he felt the tears rolling down his cheeks, "Then tell me what's happening? Why is Louis ignoring me? Why are you running from me?"

Niall sighed and looked at his feet "I can't" he muttered and this made Harry hurt even more.

"Is something wrong? Is he okay?" he asked desperately.

Zayn just gave him a sympathetic look and said "Sorry, mate. We can't tell. Please just... Leave it" he said and Harry just stormed out of the building, feeling even worse than how he felt in the morning, something he didn't think was possible.

There he was, walking home alone, and not just physically but in all the other ways too. Feeling extremely confused and just wanting to sleep.

~~x~~
Hi! Well I'm on school break and even though I have rehearsals I'll update as soon and frequently as possible. Yeah? I love you guys! I wish you could come and watch my play, maybe you wouldn't be as mad as I suppose you are for my short and slow updates.

Please comment, vote and the whole thing.

X.