Ch. 33 "Party surprises".

Harry walked inside his home. Before that, the boy could have swore that his family was already sleeping, all lights were out and he closed the door as soundlessly as he could.
"You drunk, H?" Gemma's voice rang trhough the room and Harry's heart almost jumped out if his chest, he placed his bi hand over his chest and breathed heavily. He turned on his place before turning around to look at her. Her dimpled arrogant 'i know it all' face.

"Am not!" He exclaimed quietly making his sister laugh.

"Of course you are not. You're an angel" she said and walked up stairs, leaving his confused brother on the doorstep.

A few minutes after that Harry, still confused, dragged himself up the stairs and into his room. He took of all of his clothes and slid under the covers letting himself being wrapped into dreams full of Lou.

The tattooed boy, however, didn't have the same luck, being dragged back to the party by his drunk friends and making him drink half of the alcohol that was in the house. Not that it affected him too much. Even though he was tempted, very tempted, he declined every cigaret that was offered to him, even the ones that didn't have tobacco in them, because he was determined to quit just to make Curly happy.

Most of his time in the party he spent it in the kitchen or living room until a pretty redhead with piercing green eyes couldn't keep the alcohol in her small and think body and threw up on him. Of course it was disgusting but Louis made sure to stop her apologies, everybody has that kind of accidents on this parties and she looked like a newbie so he told her it was alright and took his shirt off before walking out of the room.
The music was obscenely loud and people was practically having sex on the stairs but he was use to this kind of environment so he just swam through the bodies and tried not to trip.
He had a plan. This predicament could be easily fixed by borrowing one of Liam's shirts, is was not as if he had never done that before. So he counted the doors and stood in front of Liam's; he sighed praying silently for the room to be empty and not with some horny couple sexing on the bed.

Turning the knob slowly and carefully peeking inside he saw something that made him gasp so loud he was sure that if the party was not this crowded and noisy everyone would have heard it.

Liam's room was strategically designed with the end of the bed facing the door, as if everything worked around the bed's orbit. In some cases it was useful, Liam just had to jump off and run out for some shoes when he was being late. In this case Louis didn't found it beneficial at all.

All he could see, with the almost inexistent light on the room provided by the lamp on the bedside table, he was immediately greeted by strong muscular legs supporting an equally muscular and tan body only covered with boxers over a smaller and paler one.

"Holy shit!" Louis' high pitched voice rang over the noise of the party.

Those who where making out on the bed jumped at the impression and Liam actually fell from the bed. From the pillows raised a messy, red-faced and disoriented blonde head.

"What's happ'ning" Niall slurred making his accent heavier than normal.

Louis stared shocked with his eyes extremely wide and his ears blocking every sound. His friend was practically the same, just with a redder face and an obvious semi forming inside his briefs.

"Louis" Liam said pulling the boy out of his trance.

"Bathroom. Now" Louis stated firmly before heading off by himself with a furious step.

Liam saw him leave and turned to look at Niall, who was as shocked as he was but he had his face crimson, his blue eyes clouded and his lips forming a pout.

"Did I do wrong?" Niall asked quietly and Liam jumped to his side taking his face between his hands.

"No, it's okay. I'll talk to him" he kissed the blonde's forehead, "wait here. You can sleep if you want".

Niall nodded softly and Liam put on his pants before going to the bathroom.

Louis was sitting on the sink running his fingers through his hair when Liam walked in and closed the door.

"What do you think you're doing?" Louis asked without looking at him.

"We were having fun I-"
"He is a drunk kid, Liam! You can't just go and fuck him while he's that pissed!" Louis exclaimed as he stared at his friend.

Liam just stood there with a blank expression, "He's not a kid"

Louis sighed "Liam, he's Harry's best friend-"

"Oh, is because of that? Because he's your toy boy friend? That's so stupid!"

Louis got off the sink and slammed Liam against the door in a swift movement. "Don't call him that, idiot. You know how Harry's all innocent and naive. Niall is probably the same and I would bet he's a Virgin" he muttered close to Liam's face, "That's what you were aiming for? Punching the boy's v card while he's drunk as fuck?".

Even though Liam was taller and in a better shape than Louis he had never been able to beat him in a fight, no one ever had, actually. He just stared at him with his eyes and jaw set as both of them breathed heavily.

"I... It's not like that" Liam said making the other let go of him, "I like him. Really"

Louis sighed and looked at him, "You hurt him and I'll hurt you. He's a nice kid who does not deserve that"

Liam nodded and opened the door. "I need to borrow a shirt" Louis informed him as they walked inside the bedroom and he looked inside his friend's closet. He put a tank top on and nodded in Liam's direction as a goodbye.

He left closing the door and when Liam looked for Niall he found the boy sleeping comfortably on his bed, letting small snores fall out of his mouth. Liam smiled at him and covered his body with the sheets before heading out to check on his parents' house, going up once in a while to see the boys still sleeping calmly.

To Liam, the party had been a total success not exactly because of the people celebrating, but because the achievement on his, hopefully, new relationship.

~~x~~

I'm sorry, please don't hate me. I love you.

Please comment, vote and the whole thing.

X.