Chapter 16

Chapter 16-

Getting ready for outings like this could be a drag. As much as I loved putting an effort into my looks, I just really wanted to be at the club already. Inferno, the newest club to our area had few rules. However, one of the ones they stick to was making sure you were wearing appropriate attire. You had to look representable.

Thus the reason I had thrown on a pair of bright blue jeggings, and a darker blue sparkly tank top. I had messily curled my hair into purposeful waves and left it down from there.

"Jazzy, heels or no heels?"

"Hayden is tall enough you can get away with wearing them. You know they help sculpt your ass."

"Heels it is." On a recent shopping trip I had discovered my new favorite pair of heels. They were black with silver glitter sprinkled on them. And oh boy could the heels put a dent in someone, even a werewolf.

After I helped Jazzy pick out her outfit we put on our makeup. After adding the last swipe of lip gloss we preceded down the stairs. Our arrival was met with whistles from both of our mates. It was just the four of us going out tonight. Our mates looked dashing as ever in their black dress pants, white shirt, and a black vest.

"Let's get this show on the road." Hayden announced. We decided to drive separate from Jazzy and Dayton.

"Brin, I just want to clarify something so my wolf doesn't lose control. I know when you dance it sets you free and you enjoy performing for people, but I am going to watch you and all of the males around you. You can dance all you want but the minute someone lays a hand on you I am going to take you home and remind you who you belong to." He left a playful growl slip through. I enjoyed his jealous side.

"Don't worry I know I'm yours, and I would expect nothing less from you."

At this point we had pulled up to Inferno and parked the SUV. I carefully climbed out and wrapped my arm around Hayden's as we walked in with our best friend's. The music thudding around us was amazing, perfect beats to dance to. The club even had a stage you could perform on for a song if you wanted to.

Hayden twirled me around in a circle spinning me onto the dance floor as did Dayton with Jazzy. That's not how I wanted to start so I grabbed my mate's hand at the last second and dragged him with me. I didn't come all this way to NOT dance with him. Once he had followed me to the place on the floor I decided I liked, I spun around so my back was against his chest.

I whipped my hair to the side and lifted my arms up and behind me to wrap around his neck. I seductively swung my hips from side to side as I slowly sank to my knees. Once I reached the ground I twisted to face him and stood back up just as the song ended.

"You are such a tease. You're gonna pay for that tonight." Hayden purred as his eyes turned dark. "Why don't you head up to the stage and show everyone how amazing you are."

I didn't need any more encouragement as I was dying to perform. I ran over to the DJ and requested my go to song for situations like that. I took my position center stage and struck a pose. Just then the beginning beats of Show Me How You Burlesque by Christina Aguilera came on and I danced my ass off.

As I finished nailing the ending the crowd went crazy. I took a bow and jumped off the stage into the awaiting arms of my mate.

Hayden's POV----

I watched all of male eyes never leave my mate's body. I let Brinley perform a few more times before I made her dance with me. By the gleam in her eyes I could tell this night made her happy. Which gave me a fantastic idea. I was going to give my mate a wonderful surprise! I just had to mind link a few pack members to sort out some details.

**************

Heading back to our house was a quick drive from the club, which was perfect as I couldn't wait to get my hands on my mate. Her spirit had me so enticed tonight.

"What are you thinking about?" She caught me in the middle of my thoughts.

"I just can't wait to have you all to myself in our bedroom." I licked my lips.

"Neither can I."

We reached our house and I slammed our vehicle into park. I moved so fast I was able to open the door for Brinley. I scooped her up into my arms and carried her into our bedroom so we could finally be alone. Brinley ripped off my vest and shirt and sunk to her knees to take off my pants. I stopped her before she unbuttoned them.

"No, tonight is all about your pleasure." I said as a pulled off her tank top and jeans. I left her heels on as I loved how sexy she looked with them.

I started to slowly kiss her neck and nibble on her ear. I knew that would drive her crazy, and she proved me right moaning out my name. My wolf was right on the edge dying to take over. But I knew if he did he would forget about making the night about her like I wanted to.

"Hayden please, I need you."

I couldn't draw out my kisses any longer as I needed her as well. I unhooked her bra and welcomed her nipple into my hungry mouth. Whimpers escaped my mate's mouth. After sucking on her enough to leave a decent hickey, I kissed my way down her stomach and spread her legs apart. I allowed my tongue to freely explore her in between her thighs.

When I couldn't hold back anymore I thrust my hard member into her.

**********************

Waking up I felt a tiny body wrapped up in mine.

"Good morning, how'd you sleep?" Brinley asked me.

"Fantastic! What do we have planned for today?"

"We need to check on the new arrangements to see how everyone is settling in. After that we just need to follow up on the training and then there's just some paperwork to go through."

"That certainly sounds like so much fun." I responded sarcastically.

"The sooner we get started the sooner we can come home and just relax. So get your lazy butt out of bed."

Groaning, I did just that. I threw on my usual pair of jeans and a solid black t-shirt. We made our way throughout the territory visiting everyone that had moved around. For the most part the flooring plans that Dayton and Jazzy worked on turned out alright. There were a couple issues we couldn't fix but the members were working together to solve those. This pack was going to do great things together I could feel it.

We spent a good couple of hours with several members to get a feel for things. All of the new mates were happy and a lot of them have already mated.

After making sure that was all good we did a real quick drop by of the training center. Everyone was making improvements. With the rate they were going we were going to have to hold a competition to select the new warriors. There was a lot of paper work mounting up so we rushed to my pack's old Alpha office to handle it.

Not only were there bills to pay, we checked up on the younger members grades in school. Accounting was Hayden's strong suit so he handled everything associated with numbers. I took over re-organizing our filing system.

"I don't like the silence Hay, do you mind if I turn on some music or would that distract you?"

"No, that's fine. Jam away Princess."

I turned on today's hits and danced around the office. Being Alpha was a lot easier than my Dad had prepared me for.

The door to our office burst open and Dayton appeared frazzled.

"Alpha's your links were closed. But we have a rouge on our property. Quite a few of them actually."

Hayden and I's eyes met for just a moment before we threw the papers down and rushed to follow Dayton towards the east side of our territory.

Of course I just had to go and jinx us.

****************

We arrived just a couple minutes later. Ten rouges were awaiting us.

*****************