Chapter 3

Chapter 3-

Catalina's POV-

I hadn't gotten a wink of sleep. I was walking around the kitchen like a zombie. So far I had made six batches of cookies, three tins of cupcakes and four cakes. Yup, that's what happens when I don't sleep. So all the pack members filled up on my delicious treats.

Emmett walked into the kitchen and sat on the counter.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"I just want to talk." Emmett answered.

"Fine. I'm listening." I said while stirring up my ingredients for peanut butter fudge.

"Cat, put the bowl down."

I put it down and turned to face him.

"I'm sorry I shot down your idea so fast. This pack means everything to me and if they were to turn against me because of this decision I would be devastated. I am their leader. What I say goes but I could never force them to break tradition."

"Em, we might not even have a girl. I just asked for you to consider it and you turned into a dick!"

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to flip out. That was irrational of me. But if you can forgive me I will talk to the pack about possibly having a female for Alpha." He compromised.

"That's all I wanted." I said.

He swung off the counter and wrapped me into a hug. I wrapped my arms around his neck and leaned in to kiss him. We were getting lost in each other when a voice interrupted us.

"I see you two finally made up." Lacey said smiling. An unfamiliar man was standing beside her.

"This is my mate Thomas. I thought you should meet him" Lacey said.

"He is also our top warrior." Emmett chimed in.

"It's nice to meet you." I said and stuck out my hand.

"It's my honor Luna." He said with a slight bow.

"Oh please. Lacey is my best friend. You can call me Cat."

He nodded in response.

*******

The four of us hung out the rest of the day just watching movies and relaxing. It was a nice change to what my morning started. Emmett and I were cleaning up the living room when I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. For a second I was worried it was the baby. But Emmett swept me up and ran me upstairs.

"This is what I meant by pregnancy heat." He whispered in my ear. I shivered as his breathe tickled my ear and turned me on.

*********

I woke up wrapped up in Emmett's arms. Yawning, I sat up and stretched my arms out. Emmett woke up and pecked my forehead.

"What time is it?" I asked him. He turned and looked at his alarm clock on the nightstand.

"Just after one. You want to make some food?" He asked me.

"Yeah, I want a grilled ham and cheese. Oh and some skittles. Also, will you make me some fries and a shake?" I pleaded.

"Oh, I see someone's cravings are here." He smirked.

"Hey, don't sass me. I'm hungry. Go make food." I ordered with a smile.

He sighed and left to make food with a smile. I got up and went to our bathroom to take a nice warm shower.

After I got out I put on a pair of spandex and a loose fitting tank top. It was supposed to get really hot today. I braided my hair into a fishtail on the side. I put on my standard amount of make-up- eye shadow, eye-liner, and mascara. Looking in the mirror I smiled.

I went downstairs and found my mate with all the food I asked him to make. He was absolutely amazing. I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his neck and gave him a kiss. Just when it started getting heated I felt a kick in my abdomen.

I gasped in shock and looked at Emmet. He was staring at my stomach in awe. I looked up at him.

"Did the baby just kick?" He asked me.

"Yeah I think it did."

"Let's go to the pack doctor and find out the gender. Since our baby has Alpha genes we might be able to determine the gender faster."

*******

We knocked on the pack doctor's door, who's name I found out was James.

"Alpha, Luna, to what do I owe this pleasure?" James asked opening the door.

"James, we want to find out what gender our baby is." Emmett answered.

"Alright, well, follow me." He said and led the way to an examination room." He hooked up all the necessary machines. I laid back on the bed and lifted my shirt to my bra line. James squirted some blue gel onto my growing baby bump. It was freezing! He rubbed some metal tool over spreading the gel and kept his eyes on the machine screen next to me.

"Well Luna, it appears you guys will be having a......"

------------------------

Until next time! 😄 sorry for the cliffhanger.

*Edited*