Chapter 5

*This story is going to start moving a bit fast because I want the book to be about their kids not just them.*

Chapter 5-

-One week Later-

Emmett's POV-

This is it! I was ready to see my beautiful bride walk down the aisle and seal her future with me.

I had planned the wedding ceremony to take place on the beach on my pack's land. The whole pack was invited of course. I even had a surprise for her. I flew her dad here. I wasn't sure how she was going to take it though. She wasn't going to find out until she started walking down the aisle.

My best man, my Beta Xavier, walked into the room.

"Hey man. How are you holding up?" He asked me smiling.

"I can't contain my excitement Xav. I've waited for this day for a long time."

"Well, if you want to look nice maybe you should fix your collar." He laughed.

I looked into the full length mirror and realized I never flattened my collar after putting on my tie.

"Thanks man. You got the rings?" I asked worried.

"Of course I do. That's the only job you let me have since you wanted everything to be perfect."

He was right. I planned this whole thing myself. I only told the people in the wedding what they needed to do. They had a rehearsal but Catalina didn't. It wouldn't have been a surprise then would it?

"Sorry about that bro. I just had the perfect idea and wanted to give it to her. I'm only nervous about her dad. You know they haven't talked in a while. I don't want to shock her too much."

"Emmett, I'm sure she would love it. And even if she doesn't want to see him she would appreciate the thought and the effort it took. You know she loves you. I mean, obviously you're getting married today and she's having your kids."

"Yeah I guess you're right."

There was a knock at the door and a pack member named Seth came in.

"How can I help you?" I asked.

"I was sent to bring you to the alter." He informed me.

"Alright let's get lined up boys." I said.

******

The rehearsal really helped everybody. The girls lined up across from the guys and I walked with my mother down the aisle. It was now time for Catalina to come out. The music started playing and my bride came out. Just as she caught a glimpse of me her dad stepped in front of her. Her face was full of shock! Her eyes welled up with tears and the girl that was guarding the entrance wiped her face so her make-up wouldn't smudge.

She pulled her dad into a bone crushing hug. The audience all smiled and awed at the two. When Cat pulled away she took her dad's hand and he walked with her down the aisle.

************

After cutting the cake, and smashing it in each other's faces we were off to start our honey moon. I helped Cat into the private jet by giving her a piggy back ride up the steps.

We took our seats and I couldn't stop looking at my beautiful mate.

"Thank you so much!" She finally spoke.

"I would do anything for you Kitty, you know that."

"It was still really nice to see my dad again. That was one thing I was really depressed about because I didn't think he was going to walk me down the aisle. Everything was perfect and I can't believe you planned it all by yourself." She said and kissed me on my cheek.

Not too long after our plane landed.

"Oh. My. Goodness. You brought me to Australia!!!! I can't believe you knew this was my dream honeymoon spot."

"Well babe, you tend to talk in your sleep." I said and winked.

And that's how our fabulous honeymoon started.

*********

Hey guys! Can you all do me a favor? I hate to ask but there are a couple books I'd like you all to read and help get the author started. I would really appreciate it!

Here are the links to their profiles.

http://www.wattpad.com/user/lovelystars143 Silver Love

http://www.wattpad.com/user/colanique The Hidden Alpha

******************

*Edited*