M.I.G 1

Today is the first day of school for the last year of school at the School of Performing Arts Seoul (SOPA).

*Sujeong POV*

*kring kring~* her alarm rang .

I got up from my bed and went directly to the bathroom.

"Yeay!" I screaming in the bathroom. 

 "Today's the first day of school, I'm excited to see my friends". After a shower, she wears her school uniform and prepares himself before having breakfast with her family.

"Good morning my lovely" omma greet me.

"Good morning omma!" I greet her back with smile.

"Eat your breakfast first and then go to school okay?"

"Okay Omma!" I replied. After finishing my breakfast I walk to the school. And lucky, my home is near to the school.

On my way to school, I found Kei. I run to her and hugged her. 

" I miss you Kei!" said me. 

"Miss you too, bbangdeok-ah" said Kei while pinching my cheek. We go to school together.

After arriving at school, we went directly to our class. As usual, I will be in first-class because I'm the top student here. I choose to sit beside Kei. While waiting for others, we chat.

"Where the others?" Kei asks.

"I don't know. Maybe they late." I replied

"I miss them so much," Kei said.

"Kei, you miss Lovelyz or you miss your crush?" I said while giggled and ready to run.

"Yahhh!Do you want to die?" said Kei.  

"No! I don't want to die! I'm still young" I said while running to escape from Kei.

I ran around the class and wanted to run to the outside class but *bukk..* I accidentally bumping into something or someone until I fall into the school corridor.

When I fall I see a pair of shoes in front of me. That time I realized that I bumped into someone. I look up and I was shocked to see the people that I bumped. I stand up.

"I'm sorry" I apologize with an innocent look. After I apologize, I decided to back into the class but ........

*A/N: Hi Guys this is my first fanfic. sorry if it's too boring and too short. I am still new to this. hope you guys can help me and hope we can befriend. thanks to read my fanfic... I hope you like it. and can you all give your opinion to my fanfic? if my fanfic is boring and not okay you can comment, it's okay I will not be disheartened and I will try to improve it!

HOPE WE CAN BEFRIEND ^^