M.I.G 4

*Sujeong POV*

I go to my bedroom after dinner and lay on the bed.

" Today is the worst and exhausting day. "

Flashback

"I'm sorry" I apologize. And then, I want to get in the class back. But he holds my wrist make me stopped and look at him with a curious look. He pushed me until my back hit the wall make me shocked and scared.

"Y-yah! W-what do you want !" I scolded him with stammering.

"Yah! The one that should be angry is me! You know that you bumped into someone who is very popular in school! And you just want to go after you bumped into me?!" he scolded me.

"I had apologized, right? Y-you didn't hear me? I'm sorry again" I said while looking down because I am too scared.

"What you say?!! Jinja this girl makes me angry !!!" he want to push me until fell down but Jungkook stops him.

"Hey stop. She had apologized. Just let him go ." because Jungkook wants him to stop so he stops. But before getting into the class. Taehyung go to me and whispered.

"I'm not done with you" while giving her a death glare that makes me more scared. And then I went back to my place and rest my head on the table.

Flashback End

" I hope that incident did not happen again "

Then she closes her eyes and sleeps peacefully.

.

.

.

*next morning*

As usual, she wakes up early and takes a bath. And then she prepares to go to school and have breakfast with her mother since her father goes work outstation for 1 week. Then she walks to the school. To get rid of boredom on the way to school, she listens to music. She listens to Disturbance sung by Boa.

When arriving at school, she straightly goes to her classroom. When arriving at her classroom she sees a piece of heart-shaped card on her desk. She opens the card and reads it.

" I LOVE YOU RYU SUJEONG"

WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE MY GIRLFRIEND?

-KIM MINGYU-

After she read the card, she whispered "Sorry, I can't". She wants to throw it but before she does that someone snatched the card from her. And it was Kei.

" Yah, you get another love letter again and don't want to accept it again?! " Kei asked.

" Yes. I'm not accepted again but the dustbin will accept it " replied Sujeong while grinning.

" Okay, Sujeong does what you like," said Kei.

" Kei, you already completed homework that the teacher gives? "asks Sujeong.

" Of course, I've done! How about you bbangdeok~ah? "

" Yes, I did it "

" Opsss , I forget that you are top student in school". said Kei while giggled.

" Hmm .... "

.

.

.