M.I.G 2

*Taehyung POV*

"Taehyung-ah!!!! Palli ireona! Today is your first day of school for this year! Don't you dare to go late for your first day !" his mother scream from downstairs.

"Neh~omma, arasso!" replied me.

I went to the bathroom with a lazy step. After a shower, I wear my school uniform and then having breakfast with my mother.

"Taehyung-ah, this year please study hard. If not you will not get to go to the university." said omma.

"neh~omma" I replied. 

After breakfast, I go to school in my car. I got this car from my father when my birthday last year. With having my own car, I can go anyway and anytime without my father's driver, and since my father is always busy his driver will be busy too.

While driving, I listen to music while singing. After arriving at school, I park my car in a car park and I went to the class and luckily I found Jungkook that also want to go to the class.

"Jungkook-ah!" I called him.

"Oh, annyeong! Long time no see," said Jungkook.

We go to the class together. During our chat, accidentally a girl bumped into me and she fell down. I look at her and she also looks at me and she was in shock when she sees that she bumped into me. She stands up.

"I'm sorry" she apologizes with her innocent look. And then, she wants to get in the class back. But I hold her wrist make her stopped and look at me with a curious look. I push her until her back hits the wall make her shocked and scared.

"Y-yah! W-what do you want !" she scolded me with stammering.

"Yah! The one that should be angry is me! You know that you bumped into someone who is very popular in school! And you just want to go after you bumped into me?!" I scolded her.

"I had apologized, right? Y-you didn't hear me? I'm sorry again" she said while looking down because she was too scared.

"What you say?!!  jinja this girl makes me angry !!!" he wants to push her until fell down but Jungkook stops him.

"Hey stop. She had apologized. Just let him go ." because Jungkook wants him to stop so he stops. But before getting into the class. Taehyung go to Sujeong and whispered.

"I'm not done with you" while giving her a death glare that makes Sujeong more scared. And then she went back to her place and rest her head on the table.

*A/N: SO THIS IS THE SECOND CHAPTER OF MY INNOCENT GIRL. HOPE YOU LIKE IT. AND IF YOU WANT ME TO READ YOUR FANFIC JUST COMMENT ON IT AND I WILL READ IT FOR SURE.