M.I.G 3

After a few minutes, the other students also arriving at school. After the incident, Sujeong just sits at her place quietly. And then someone patted her shoulder.

"Annyeong unnie!" Yein the maknae in her group greet her with big smile.

"Yein-ah !!!!" Sujeong hugs her.

"Ah unnie I can't breath!" said Yein while try to push Sujeong from her. Sujeong just giggled at Yein's reaction. They chat happily since they do not meet for about one month. While chatting her teacher come into the classroom.

"Good morning." said her teacher Miss Song Ji Hyo.

"Good morning teacher!" greet them.

"Okay, I will change your seating position! No protest! If not you get out of my class to sit at another class! Understand!?"

"Nae~sosaengnim!" they replied while sighing.

"I hope I do not sit with that alien." whisper Sujeong. Nobody no the incident in front of the class before just Kei know that. She doesn't want everybody to know about it.

"Kei! You sit here, beside Jimin" said the teacher.

"Nae~" replied Kei.

"Yein! You sit beside Jungkook."

"Nae~sosaengnim."

"Sujeong!" the teacher called her name.

"Nae~"  Her heart beat so fast right now. She prays that she does not sit with that alien(Kim Taehyung). But.....

"You sit beside Kim Taehyung," the teacher said.

Her jaws drop automatically. She feels like wants to run right now. She wants to protest but she can't because she know if her teacher said A it must A. No protest. She goes to her new place with lazy footsteps.

*Taehyung POV*

"Ah jinja?!! This girl will sit beside me?!! She ruins my day !" said Taehyung silently because he doesn't want his teacher to hear what he said.

"This does not make any sense! Why I should sit beside her! Arghhhh! Stress !" he said that while look at Sujeong with his death glare.

"It's okay Kim Taehyung, you can handle it. I will ruin her day every day. Just wait Ryu Sujeong" mumbled Taehyung.

*kring kring* rest time

Sujeong walks with Lovelyz while Taehyung walks with his group BTS. Sujeong is not happy today. Her leader feels that something is wrong with Sujeong because Sujeong is always cheerful but not today.

"Sujeong-ah, are you okay?" Baby Soul asks her.

"N-nae unnie , I'm okay" she replied with her fake smile.

"Are you sure? You never look like this before," she asks worriedly. Then Kei told them what happen to me. 

"Yah Sujeong-ah, why you should scare with him? You scare because he was in the popular group in school? We are also in a popular group. Lovelyz is popular at school too, you must fight him back." said Mijoo unnie.

"I know but unnie you also know that I don't like talking to boys since I was in kindergarten. I don't know why I feel afraid of boys. I try to not be afraid of them but I can't." replied Sujeong that almost cry.

"It's okay, we will help you," said Jiae unnie.

"Thanks" Sujeong thanked them. And they go to the canteen to buy some food and eat them in their school garden.

After buying some food to eat, they go to their school garden place that they always gather together. But when they arrive they saw one boy group sat at their place. That makes them angry.

"Yah! This is our place! Why you guys sit here !" shout Mijoo. When the boys turn to face them they were shocked because it was BTS that sit at their place. That makes them feel angrier. They walk to BTS while Sujeong just follows them at the back because she was afraid.

"Yah! You guys know that this is our place right?!" Baby Soul said

"Ah really? Why I can't found any chop that says this is LOVELYZ place? You guys see any chop that says this is LOVELYZ place?" Said Rap Monster as BTS leader.

"No, I did not find it" Suga replied.

"Yah! Ah jinja, this guy makes me want to explode," said Jiae. They are about to fight but Baby Soul stops them.

"Okay stop. why don't we just share this place?" asked Baby Soul.

"Should we? hmm okay. It's better than we fight about this" replied Rap Mon.

"Okay, we will create the line. You are all there and we are here. Don't ever try to cross the line" said Jisoo.

"Okay. No problem !" said Taehyung.

After rest, they go back into their class. They go to their place but when Sujeong wants to sit Taehyung just poured his water at her chair. Sujeong was shocked.

"Y-yah w-what are you doing?" said Sujeong.

"You can't see what I am doing? Are you blind? Ohhh I pity for you" he smirks.

Sujeong doesn't want to fight so she just takes her tissue and cleans her chair and then she sits. Taehyung feels weird about why Sujeong never fights him back if he disturbs her. He feels depressed because Sujeong never fights him back so he disturbs her again with throw Sujeong pencil case into the dustbin.

 Sujeong looks at him with unbelief. I smirked at her and believe that she will fight back but she just looks at me and goes take her pencil case back.

"It's okay Taehyung, try again tomorrow until she fights you back" he talks to himself.

*A/N: SO THIS IS PART 3 . HOPE YOU LIKE IT! THANK YOU TO ALL READERS AND VOTERS! SARANGHAEYO! I DON'T CARE IF MY FANFIC DOES NOT HAVE MANY READERS BECAUSE I LIKE TO MAKE STORY SO I WILL CONTINUE MY FANFIC UNTIL FINISH AND I WILL DO NEW FANFIC ^^ I FEEL HAPPY WHEN I DOING THIS! AGAIN, THANK YOU TO ALL READERS AND VOTERS!!!!!!!!