La Revanche des Trois (The Revenge of Three) Chapter 4.2

He was a naturally large man with a body built to replicate Hercules. Her fingers moved over his erected nipples and her mouth watered to taste them, but she wanted to continue her touch journey.

            His breathing quickened and she knew he liked his body to be touched just like hers. Was this a lesson in parameters for her? No man had ever guided her to do this yet just this alone brought her more intimacy than any moment with a man she had ever had.

Moving down to his waist, she counted the ripples and couldn’t believe he had a perfect six pack.  His waist was lean, but powerful and her hands moved to the side.

Maybe if she was Lauren or Jezica, she would be brazen enough to touch his phallus immediately, but she didn’t.

He had let go of her wrist after she took her time over his stomach. Light fluttery movements across his abdomen, on the outside of his thighs and down to his thick calves had his gasping in arousal.

She loved being a playful minx finding sensitive spots on her touch journey of his glorious body. Ascending, she rubbed her face on his skin, planted light kisses where he was especially sensitive and even used her shoulder length hair that was loose and most likely wild to escalate the touching she was doing to him.

Again she skipped his groin area as he had done her and moved to his stomach. By now her tongue had joined the fun and the taste of his skin was thick and sweet. Before she got any farther up, he grabbed her shoulders, pulled her up to the pillows and buried his face in her neck.

She heard him curse beautifully in her neck as his hand pulled down her underwear. Lifting her torso, she helped him and spread her thighs to give his fingers easy access to explore her womanly delight.

His fingers missed no area and Stefanie didn’t know if he was trying to arouse her or analyze her, but she found herself unable to breathe right and she no longer shuddered. Her body trembled hard and she couldn’t catch enough air to fill her lungs. He furthered this arousal by suckling repeatedly on each breast laving his tongue around the tips, on the side before drawing each one deeply into his large warm mouth. To further sensuously torture her, his teeth would occasionally come into play over the tips and at the same time he would flick her most sensitive spot between her legs.

She was dizzy with lust and urged him to move on top of her, but it was like trying to maneuver a brick wall. “Please,” she begged. “Please let me feel you.”

Finally, he moved his body over hers right before she heard something tear. He kissed her neck again as his body spread her legs to the fullest. He had to be at least six feet four and three hundred pounds of pure muscle from her determination.

He took his time, despite her clawing at his back, the gyrations of her body underneath him and her begging for more.

Finally she felt his sheathed head pressed against her entrance. She stiffened and he paused as the tip easily slipped into her moisture.

“No! No!” she said angrily hitting his chest. “Don’t stop! Please don’t stop!”

He chuckled and she swore he let out a sigh of relief.

“It feels so good. Please! Please don’t stop,” she encouraged.

Her pleas were answered as he descended deeper into her ever so slow she found herself humming in a high pitch melody of the delight as each centimeter filled her. She couldn’t believe how wet she was and knew her essence was all over the bed, her thighs and him.

A layer of sweat broke out all over his body as he stopped once he was at the hilt. Her legs were up and wrapped around his waist, but he was too wide for her to lock her legs around him. He didn’t lay his full weight on her and she was doubly glad about that. Kissing his neck and holding him close, she knew a whispered thank you had slipped out her lips but she didn’t care.

A level of intimacy with this stranger had been reached on more than one occasion with a complete stranger than any man she had ever been naked around. Expressing her appreciation verbally without being ashamed was a delight even to her ears.

Yet, he wasn’t through. He began a slow grind and at the same time work his thickened phallus in and out of her body. She had to grip his shoulders tightly to hold on for the ride of her life and swore her heart had stopped beating at one point as reality and unconsciousness slammed her senses while he rocked her subconscious universe all at the same time.

The beauty of orgasming with a partner and not by herself, blew her mind just as much as the exhilarating shockwaves that racked her body.

For a brief moment she came back to reality feeling him lose his rhythm for a moment shudder so deep into her, she thought her spine had popped out the back of her body and hear him grunting deeply for a very long time.

Yet that was nothing compared to the shouting, screaming and cries of gratitude she was giving him, until her voice box was sore, her womanhood was clearly sated and her mind fell into a pleasurable bliss of oblivion.

Vote and Please leave your comments below to let me know how you like the story.