La Revanche des Trois (Revenge of Three) - Chapter 22

Yes, I'm back and aside from a migraine I'm doing well. I've been going through and trying to figure out what to do. There are a lot of dilemmas going on here and trying to fix what mess I've made is not as easy as it looks. \

What helps?

Questions and comments from you...

enjoy..

This is the entire Chapter 22

As the rays of the early morning sun shone across her face, she knew the large frame laying next to her was not a dream. Seeing him lie there quietly deeply in slumber made her smile the biggest smile ever.

His eyes opened as if he sensed her talking about him. Their legs were so wrapped with each others, she wasn’t sure they would ever get untwined.

He reached over and gently cupped her face. “Thank you.”

“For what?”

“Teaching me how to please you.”

“I enjoyed every minute of the lesson and definitely allow you to graduate to the next grade.”

He chuckled and leaned over to kiss her quickly.

An alarm rung from his cell phone.

“That’s my eight o’clock arriving at my office and my assistant going out of his mind wondering why the hell I haven’t arrived,” he explained, yet his eyes were closed and he seemed relaxed.

“So you have to go,” she said understanding.

He looked at her. “You don't mind?”

Nodding, she said, “I wouldn’t expect you to be different than what I needed to do.”

He kissed her again as he hurriedly got out of the bed almost falling out. “Can I come back? Tonight? We have to talk."

She nodded and laughed as he hurriedly put his clothes on and rushed out of the door.

Looking at the indent in the pillow where his head had been, she smiled even brightly.

What about the warnings? She asked herself.

Who cared! She was happy and right now that was the only thing that matter. Falling back to sleep holding the pillow closely to her, she couldn’t wait for tonight.

A file slapping her on her lap made her sit straight up and scream out of her sleep, but Lethal's large hand over her mouth stifled for any of her neighbor's hearing anything.

"Could you not," he ordered.

She pushed his hand away and hysterically asked, "What the hell are you doing here? And how the hell did you get in?"