La Revanche des Trois (The Revenge of Three) Chapter 5

Smiling after sex felt almost as guilty as having unmarried sex with a stranger, but both felt good in Stefanie's book.

He hadn't put his weight fully on her and she reveled in the brief warmth and comfort of his body over her.

Still very much blindfolded, she could hear to his breathing come under control and then felt his body move away almost abruptly.

Out of courtesy, he pulled the covers up her body enough for her to reach for them and cover herself. She heard him walk away from the bed and then a door opened.

"When you hear the door closed, you may take your blindfold off," he said far away from the bed on the other side of the room, just before she heard a door closed. His voice was still low and she knew even if she heard his voice on a normal occasion

Warily, she pulled the blindfold off her face and looked in the direction of the voice. There was just a wall with a chair in front. On the other side of the room, she saw the fireplace and a door slightly opened leading to the foyer where the elevator was.

Cautiously stepping out of bed, not trusting her legs that were still reeling from pleasure, she saw the room was beautiful just like she imagined. Looking back at the bed, she gasped at the dampness knowing fully well all of that was her.

Looking in the trashcan by the bed, she saw the condom wrapper and used condom. Her worry of protection was allayed and she found her clothes.

Right near the can was a table with another envelope. This one was smaller with her name on there and Treasure's logo.

Opening the letter she wasn't surprised there were more instructions.

Leave the hotel key on the table by the bed. Take your time  getting dressed and you'll get a call tomorrow. I hope your afternoon delight was enjoyable and promises were kept.

Treasure.

Blushing, Stefanie found her purse that had been dropped in the lobby and she went to the extravagant bathroom.

After washing up, she was pretty much already dressed for the bar she would be attending with her friends and there was about an hour to spare before they'd actually think she wasn't coming.

Taking a quick shower although she looked longingly at the large bathtub and wished she could settled down inside.

Getting dressed, fixing her hair and retouching the light makeup that had disappeared from her ravenous sexacade took less than thirty, but her hold up was her longing looks at the bed she was still overwhelmed by the experience she had enjoyed not too long ago with a stranger.

Before leaving, she walked over to the bed and fondly touched the sheet.

One time... that should be all she needed. He was a stranger, but he revived her courage to know pleasure could be derived by two people and there wasn't anything wrong with her.

Grabbing her purse, she rushed out the room, called up the elevator and headed to the club.

***

Loud music and wall-to-wall people were not only thing that annoyed Stefanie as she made her way to the booth Jezica and Lauren were sitting at with a crowd of men around them vying for their attention.

Even though Jezica was married, she loved the attention given to her when they went out and flirted outrageously with men.

Most times, Stefanie only sat in the booth all night. Once in a while a guy would be nice enough and ask her to dance. She would always wish for the admiration Jezica and Lauren received from men, yet never felt she was worthy for their attention.