《chapter 2》

[jungkook's pov]

the next day, i found myself waiting outside the door of taehyung's apartment, watching the way the brunette ruffled his hair. he grinned, his flushed cheeks radiating against the tan hue of his complexion. his body was clad in the usual school uniform, the typical black slacks being replaced with the comfort of skinny jeans; the blazer rested well on his built shoulders, buttons neatly interlocked along the front, the black colour settling alongside the navy dye of the synthetic material. huffing, i adjusted my school bag atop the broad expanse of my shoulders, groaning at the uncomfortable strain of the strap against the creases of my shirt that pinched against the supple skin of my shoulder blade. taehyung laughed, squinting when the harsh sunlight hissed at his caramel irises. slinging his arm around my sore shoulder, i felt his nose brush against the lobe of my ear, making me cringe, shuffling away from the cackling brunette. i harshly let out a breath from my nose, glancing at how taehyung yanked his phone out of his back pocket.

"yerin texted," he started monotonously, opening a chat to reveal the girl's various text messages. i rolled my eyes, snatching the phone from his vulnerable hands and going to the most recent statement, smirking at the typed up letters that were on top of the mint coloured speech bubble. taehyung peeked over my shoulder, his lips turning down into a frown, eyebrows raised to form dips in his forehead.

yerin: taehyungie~ can you ask jungkookie to meet me in the toilets at break?

i sniggered, handing taehyung his phone to quieten his whining. with a meager grin, we both strolled down the cobbled pavement, glancing at the passing cars and the multiple fellow classmates that clambered out, waving at the two of us. taehyung stepped forwards, gripping a petite blonde by her shoulders and gently turning her around. a face-splitting smile rested on her face, before she eagerly stepped towards me, gripping my hand and unfurling my fingers. she placed a small, crumpled note into my palm, tucking it away beneath my slender fingers. with a wink, she spun around, joining her friends to walk to the gates.

taehyung snorted, covering his boxy grin with his large palm, before grabbing my wrist and pulling my form through the large gates of school. many people flooded through the extensive glass doors, the panels being pushed open by the pupils that skittered over the slippery white floor. i giggled, glancing at my watch and noticing it was time for first lesson, before feeling taehyung's fingers slipping from my wrist. worriedly, i spun around, attempting to seek out his head of brown hair, but the slight tug on my waist detracted my attention. small hands ran over the front of my abdomen, a small giggle resonating against my back. i smirked, my hand snaking to grab her forcefully by the arm, dragging her to the nearest unisex toilet.

i shoved her against the shelf that jutted out beside the row of sinks, her gasp immediately sending shockwaves along the prickles that had already formed over my skin. i growled hungrily, my pale palms rubbing against her exposed thighs, eliciting a moan from her pink-tinted lips that stood out from her lightly tanned skin. pushing her skirt up, i eagerly ran my fingers over her thin hips, before leaning forward so that my teeth grazed over the skin of her earlobe. i felt her tense up, her panting washing over my neck.

"bad girl, yerin, couldn't wait for my big cock, could you?" i whispered huskily, my fingertips finding the gap between the skin of her lower stomach and her skimpy underwear. digging my fingers further down, i suddenly heard a gasp that certainly wasn't yerin's; the whore was too busy moaning as i rubbed her skin. my head shot up, looking towards the right where someone stood, frozen.

"o-oh my... o-oh m-my god," they mumbled, cheeks flushed and eyes wide, hands moving up to cover their thick pink lips. i felt yerin shift beneath me, hurriedly pulling my hands out of her pants, before squealing and running out of the restroom with a bright pink flush along her cheeks. my brows furrowed, my painful erection rubbing against the coarse material of my boxers. angrily, i turned to the petite figure, striding towards them and pushing them up against the wall, a small whimper escaping their plush lips. lifting them up the wall a little, i noticed the high school skirt that rested along their hips, the female school shirt carefully tucked into the waistband. i moved to grip the ruffles at the top of the shirt, noticing the adam's apple that bobbed as they gulped. i quirked my brow, loosening my grip slightly, moving my head closer to get a better look at their face. the air knocked out of me as i realised who it was.

coffee shop boy. jimin.

i completely let go, stepping back to get a complete view of how he looked. his thick thighs pressed together nervously, the hem of the skirt just brushing the exposed skin. the female shirt looked better on him than any girl i had ever fucked in their school uniform, despite his chest not filling the material out like they did. his chubby stomach delicately formed over the waistband of his skirt, the plump skin also seen on his makeup covered cheeks. his black mop of hair was slightly styled, one part of his curved parting being pinned back with a light blue clip. alongside the foundation on his face, a natural blush lay under a light layer of fuschia, artificial blusher, as well as the small flicks of black winged eyeliner that accentuated the dark brown of his irises. i opened my lips, before taehyung's voice mocked me in my head.

"get into coffee boy's pants"

i strode towards him, hands hooking to grab his wrists. he yelped, eyes shutting quickly as he held his breath. a small giggle left my lips, seeing the boy so flustered and... vulnerable.

"no need to be scared baby," i asserted, hearing him deflate out the breath he was holding. he peeked upwards at me through the thick layer of jet black lashes, the shadows resting atop his flustered cheeks.

"b-baby? wh-who even a-are you?" he stuttered adorably, hands lightly tugging away at my hands that were firmly clamped at his wrists.

"jungkook, but you probably know me as the asshole from the coffee shop, hun."

{jungkook being a fuckboy daddy is literally my life, and i was gonna write straight smut but it's not for me... /ick/ leggo with this jikook because i'm living this life right now}

- cute-namjoonie ♡